Your Best Industrial Chiller Manufacturer
Yushine takes pride in producing the best industrial chillers in the market. The careful management and accurate analysis of the type of optimum temperature ensure that the chillers perform at their maximum potential. Since the process of plastic molding, extrusion, and melting requires immense care and accuracy, the protocols followed at Yushine ensure that their Industrial Chillers fulfill their role without any issues in performance.
Yushine’s Industrial Chillers List
The Industrial Chiller from Yushine does not need any maintenance. It is embedded with high-end quality. You can find industrial chiller from yushine in multiple types. Each type has different models that you can choose from. The power-efficient design helps you save extra costs. Yushine Industrial Chiller is beneficial in many industries, including the food industry, beverage industry, die casting, plastic industry, wax cooling, and much more.
Here is the list of all features of the best-selling Yushine Industrial Chillers:
- To control the temperature of the chiller there are high pressure and low-pressure switches to operate them
- The range of controlling the temperature is in between 3’degree centigrade to 30 degrees centigrade.
- If you want to increase the temperature then here is also a flexibility of -25 degrees centigrade.
- The chillers have low noise, less vibration but are more efficient and energy-saving hermetic compressors.
- These industrial chillers are made up of stainless steel with better durability, excellent performance.
- These pumps are so reliable there is no doubt of any sort of leakage.
- They do excellent cooling and consume less energy.
- There are all kinds of compressors available along with the chillers: single, double, triple, or quadruple.
- The screw chillers have an intelligently controlled system.
- Yushine chillers have multiple security systems and their compressors are highly efficient.
- They use a V-type fin condenser to ensure the optimum rate of their flow.
- They have unique water filters to remove the impurities from the water.
Yushine is one of the top leading suppliers of plastic processing auxiliary equipment in China. We are providing here a huge range of industrial plastic auxiliary equipment including drying and dehumidifying industrial chillers ( screw chiller, process chiller, water-cooled chiller, and air-cooled chiller), granular and powder conveying hopper loader, plastic crusher, mold temperature controller, and plastic mixture machine. Yushine is considered the most reliable one-stop automated equipment provider, where you can shop all the most reliable and powerful industrial equipment.
Yushine provides OEM ( Original Equipment Manufacturer) and ODM ( Original Design Manufacturing) services. Our OEMs Where OEM means something that is used as a component to produce another product. On the other hand, ODM means to design, develop and sell a product that other companies can rebrand.
Yushine Leading Industrial Chiller Manufacturer
Considering the consistent quality standards maintenance and satisfying the customer needs without any underlying issues, Yushine Plastics’ is considered the top leading Industrial Chillers manufacturer in China. We have developed a unique and intuitive reputation through our unique and helpful inventions. They help expedite industrial processes and help businesses improve their productivity targets. Moreover, they allow businesses to expand their horizon by channeling their energies into different fields and experimenting with the production of different types of products.
This is why we are considered the best sellers for all kinds of industrial equipment. We empower our customers by providing them with top-notch production quality to ensure their businesses can grow and we can continue to grow our customer base.
If you need one, we’re available to help anytime.
The industrial chiller FAQ guide provides you with a series of answers and questions related to this product/ This guide contains practical information that will help you while using this product.
This guide also helps you if you decide to purchase your industrial chiller. The critical information includes the industrial chiller, its working principle, types, benefits, specifications, and much more.
An industrial chiller is a chiller that is large enough to be used in commercial usage. This type of industrial chiller is portable, and you can use it to cool air or water depending on if it is a water-cooled or air-cooled chiller.
An industrial chiller is a cooling medium used in different industries’ processes to cool the heating plastic material through operations like melting, extruding, molding, etc.
The working principle of an industrial chiller is the same as the refrigerator, similar to the way you put a portion of hot food inside it to cool your food. The working principle of the industrial chiller is broken down into four cycles. These cycles are described below:
1）Refrigeration: The equipment you want to cool with your industrial chiller first follows the refrigeration cycle. The refrigeration takes up the heat from the equipment to cool and decreases its temperature below the optimum level.
2）Evaporation: After the beginning of the refrigeration cycle, the obtained heat gets evaporated either through air or water, depending on the type of industrial chiller you are using. This will raise the temperature of air or water to a level where it causes boiling and results in evaporation.
3）Compression: The vapor that is produced in the evaporation cycle then gets moved toward the compressor. The compressor raises the pressure and temperature of your vapors.
4）Condensation: The raised temperature and pressure of vapor are then subjected to the condenser, resulting in condensation of the vapors into liquid.
After the condensation, the medium is then subjected to the evaporator, and thus the cycle continues.
Several types of industrial chillers exist. Some of the main types are as follows:
Water Cooled Industrial Chiller:
These types of industrial chillers make use of water as a primary medium to exchange the heat from your equipment. The heat from the equipment gets transferred through the processes of refrigeration, evaporation, and condensation. In this way, the heat energy gets transferred to the surrounding environment. A water-cooled chiller is more efficient and performs well in industrial and commercial sectors.
Air Cooled Industrial Chiller:
This type of industrial chiller uses air as a primary medium to exchange heat from the equipment you want. It works on the working principle of vapor compression and vapor absorption. It works by taking up heat from treated water. Moving through the air handler, its temperature rises and is thus subjected back to an air-cooled chiller.
The type of industrial chiller which is best for you depends on the amount of budget you have and your company’s needs.
Two types are widely used around the globe, including air-cooled and water-cooled chillers. Each has its own pros and cons, which are listed below for your reference:
- Water excellent chillers carry out homogenous heat exchange throughout as compared to air-cooled industrial chillers
- Water-cooled industrial chillers take up less energy to operate as they reach air-cooled chiller
- Water-cooled chiller has a longer life associated with it related to air-cooled industrial chiller
- Air-cooled chiller employs lower maintenance costs
- You don’t need ample space for air-cooled industrial chillers as they save you a lot of space
- Air-cooled industrial chillers do not need any water treatment for their proper functioning
Based on the above comparison, the water-cooled industrial chiller carries out your production process more effectively than the air-cooled industrial chiller.
The temperature plays a significant role in the effective working of your industrial chiller. If the temperature exceeds or decreases beyond the optimum limit, it influences your industrial chiller’s operation.
Usually, a temperature in the range of 450 to 500 is considered the best fit for optimum operation.
For some industries, the industrial chiller’s best, suitable temperature also lies in 400 to 450.
The range of temperature which is the best fit also depends on the design specifications of your industrial chiller.
The working of an industrial chiller is optimum when its refrigerant gas gets the best cooling effect. To get this, one must ensure that the evaporator and condenser get the actual temperature needed for perfect chilling.
Many customers establish plastic product factories or require chillers to cool the machine’s circulating water and oil. Customers usually do not know which type of chiller to use to provide the appropriate cooling effect when purchasing industrial chillers., or are unclear about which machinery is best suited to their own manufacturing workshop. The Yushine chiller currently comes with three chillers: an air-cooled chiller, a water-cooled chiller, and a screw chiller.
The water-cooled chiller
A single-stage vapor compression circuit, compressor and pump overload prevention, reverse-phase phase loss warning, anti-icing protection, high- and low-pressure protection, and other characteristics are included in the water-cooled chiller. The equipment has a long service life and operates consistently. It cools quickly and offers dependable temperature control to meet the demands of clients. This product line is largely focused on the concept of cold and heat exchange. It is ideal for the cooling area in modern production and is unaffected by temperature changes. It is an essential component of configuration hardware.
- Cooling temperature range: 7°C-35°C;
- Water tank with thermal insulation made of stainless steel and an anti-condensation system;
- R22 is the refrigerant, and environmental R410A and R407 are also available. the cooling effect is good.
- The refrigeration circuit is controlled by high- and low-pressure switches.
- The compressor and pump are both protected from overload.
- Condenser shell and tube with effective heat dissipation and rapid heat conduction.
- The shell-and-tube condenser and evaporator provide fast heat conduction and exchange, as well as efficient heat dissipation and cooling.
An air-cooled chiller
The single-stage vapor compression circuit, compressor overload protection, pump overload protection, reverse phase loss warning, water condensation prevention protection, high- and low-pressure protection, and other characteristics are included in the air-cooled chiller. The equipment has a long service life and operates consistently. Rapid cooling and constant temperature control are necessary to meet the client’s demands. This product line is largely focused on the concept of cold and heat exchange. It is ideal for the cooling area in modern production and is unaffected by temperature changes. It’s an essential component of cooling setup equipment.
- Cooling temperature range: 7°C-35°C;
- Water tank with thermal insulation and anti-icing protection made of stainless steel;
- The refrigeration circuit is controlled by high- and low-pressure switches.
- The compressor and pump include overload protection.
- When utilizing an original Italian precision temperature control table, the accuracy is 0.1°C.
- Simple to build, simple to use, and simple to maintain
- A low-pressure pump is necessary; a medium- or high-pressure pump is optional.
- If desired, include a water tank level gauge.
- Using a Japanese Daikin compressor;
Water-cooled central ice water host (open chiller)
In the water-cooled central ice water host, the German BITZER semi-hermetic double-screw compressor with remarkable technological qualities is employed. There are two types of compressors: single and double. R22, R134a, and other refrigerants are also compatible. The high-efficiency horizontal condenser and evaporator have a national pressure vessel manufacturing license and enable consistent heat exchange while being simple to maintain. The performance of an advanced microcomputer controller with extensive capabilities that uses a high-speed embedded microcomputer processor outperforms that of a single-chip machine used in the same industry.
- The German semi-hermetic double-screw compressor has a long bearing life and may work continuously.
- To achieve energy savings, the compressor’s multi-stage energy adjustment may be altered to fit the client’s needs.
- Both the condenser and the evaporator meet national requirements, perform well in terms of heat exchange, and are easy to maintain.
- The controller offers a high expansion capacity, which can aid in hardware and software expansion and updates.
- Watchdog technology allows the microcomputer controller’s hardware components to self-diagnose and identify problems automatically.
- Large amounts of data may be safely stored thanks to high-stability memory, 512K program storage capacity, and 128K power-off data storage capacity.
- The one-of-a-kind screen protection technology allows the touch screen to last for more than 10 years.
- To improve it, the fault query and fault statistics functions can use the defect serial number, the number of faults, and time of occurrence to determine the cause of the problem.
- The actual temperature of each point may be checked at any time for modification and setting, and the temperature curve for one hour and one day can be displayed.
- It has the function of a remote-control switch machine, and it can be adjusted to switch the machine on and off continuously at most three times each day.
- Online switching between languages is supported.
The cooling capacity of an industrial chiller is the amount of heat that it can remove from a specific amount of medium in a given amount of time. Industrial chillers are available in different sizes.
Each has a different cooling capacity depending on the type and size/ However you can calculate the cooling capacity for your industrial chiller using the given below method:
With all the values for the parameters listed above, you can easily calculate the capacity of your industrial chiller.
With an apparent capacity for a particular chiller calculated, you can easily determine the industrial chiller best fits your needs or requirements.
There are multiple benefits associated with water-cooled industrial chillers. The primary benefits are as follows:
- The life related to your water-cooled industrial chiller is comparatively long
- It uniformly cools the target equipment or components and has high working efficiency associated
- The operation carried out by water cooled industrial chiller is not noisy and hence does not affect the surrounding environment or workers
- You do not need to locate your water-cooled industrial chiller exposed to the environment
- The primary refrigerant medium in an industrial chiller is water. Therefore, it does not pose any harm to the environment.
The life expectancy of the industrial chiller depends on multiple variables. Some of the main variables are as follows:
- The environmental conditions in which you are going to use your industrial chiller
- Frequency of usage of your industrial chiller
- The skill and experience of the operator who is operating your industrial chiller
- Follow up on any maintenance requirements during the operation of your industrial chiller
In general, the life associated with industrial chillers lies in the range of 15 to 20 years. If you follow proper maintenance requirements and take care of your industrial chiller, it may last up to 25 years.
On the other hand, if you operate your industrial chiller more often and in a harsh environment, it is possible to end up earlier.
Chiller maintenance is necessary to provide the normal working of the machine for which you are paying. The device can malfunction if not taken care of.
Therefore, proper Chiller maintenance is the only way to save money, time, and energy by avoiding future damage to your machine. Some of the essential maintenance requirements are as follows:
- Make sure to repair all the outlet and inlet leaks if they exist
- Clean out the dirty or blocked filter periodically to maintain operational efficiency
- Check out if there is any wire or electrical connections that are leaking
- Find out if there is any corrosion on the cooling coils
- Check out the bearing of the condenser fan and ensure proper lubrication
- Inspect the air dampers if it is air cooled chiller and check for alignment of bearing
If any faulty parts exist in your industrial chiller, you should time replace them to make your industrial chiller work effectively.
To determine the size of the chiller that is ideal for your working conditions, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Determine the temperature of incoming water or air
- Calculate the temperature of the water or air you want to achieve
- The flowrate which you have depends on the productivity and number of hours operation continues
You need to follow the general size formulae, which is as follows:
- Measure the difference between the temperature (ingoing water or air and outgoing water or air)
- Find out BTU/ hr. = gallon/ hr. ×33 ×0F
- Determine the cooling capacity as described above in this guide
- Keep the size of the chiller slightly larger by multiplying by 1.2 = Tons ×2
This way, you can calculate the ideal size for your industrial chiller.
Troubleshooting is a process to determine the cause of malfunctioning in your industrial chiller. Industrial chillers are large, complex machines with numerous applications.
Troubleshooting Your Industrial Chiller will help you better understand the inner workings of your chiller, what causes problems, and how to solve them.
Carrying out periodic troubleshooting will help you achieve a longer lifespan with your industrial chiller.
The main components of an industrial chiller are as follows.
The compressor plays a vital role in an industrial chiller. They compress the fluid and increase the pressure while at the same time reducing the temperature, thus creating cooling. They are installed between an evaporator and a condenser. They are of different types, including scroll, screw, centrifugal, and reciprocating.
A condenser is a device that allows for the refrigerant’s vaporization to be in a liquid state and absorb heat in the process when it proceeds through the evaporator.
The evaporator in a chiller is the heart of the system, where the refrigeration process takes place. The ambient air contacts with hot tubes in the evaporator and the refrigerant start evaporating. The resultant refrigerant vapor is passed through the condenser to be condensed back into a liquid state and then to an expansion valve for further compression.
The role of the expansion valve in the industrial chiller is to regulate the fluid flow in the heat exchange system, and the expansion valve is an essential part of the industrial chiller. It controls the flow of refrigerant by regulating the pressure in the system. Expansion valves are used in both low-temperature and high-temperature operations.
There are several reasons why you should choose yushine industrial chiller. They are the best industrial chiller in the market with high quality and affordability. Some of the main reasons for choosing Yushine industrial chiller are as follows:
- The electrical components incorporated in making yushine industrial chiller are ordered from the reputable supplier, including siemens or Schneider
- Before Yushine delivers its products, each product is passed through a series of tests to make sure it will effectively operate as per standards
- The essential components used in making industrial chillers, including compressor, evaporator, condenser, etc., are taken from reliable manufacturers.
- The water tank is made up of stainless steel, which ensures the proper functioning of your industrial chiller. You don’t need to worry about corrosion or rust formation.
Several applications exist for which you can use yuhine industrial chiller. Some of the leading industries which use industrial chillers are as follows:
- Plastic Industry
- Optical Industry
- Beverage Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Injection Molding Industry
- Wax Cooling Industry
- Oil Dewaxing Industry
- Pasteurization Industries
- Rubber Industry
- Die Casting Industry
- EDM Machine Cooling
An industrial chiller has a wide variety of applications. You can use it to increase your productivity, reduce extra expenses, and increase the end quality of various products.
There are significant differences that exist between industrial screw chillers and scroll industrial chillers. They are classified based on the types of compressors they have inside either screw compressors or scroll compressors. You must pay attention to the type of chiller you are going to choose for your needs:
You cannot use these compressors beyond a particular load. For instance, you cannot carry out work having a load of more than 30 tons. These compressors are small in size. The scroll compressor with the maximum capacity that you can purchase is 40hp. They are associated with a shorter life span. The cost of scroll chillers is comparatively low. The refrigeration effect they produce is also not efficient.
These compressors are made with the thought of commercial or Industry in mind. The minimum power of a screw chiller is 30 hp, and the maximum is more than 500 hp. They are more efficient than the scroll chillers and have a cost more significant than that of scroll chillers. Screw chiller can add up to your productivity.
Both types of industrial chillers have their pros and cons. You can choose anyone depending on your needs and requirements.
With more commercial processes continuing to get bigger, more complex, and more competitive, one thing that stands out as simple yet vital to anyone involved in cooling is the industrial chiller.
It takes your business to another level and builds confidence among customers related to your products. You can stand out among your competitors with this industrial chiller.
An industrial chiller increases your revenue and reduces the upfront costs. You must invest in this industrial chiller to leave the mark of your brand among your customers.