Mold Clamp Manufacturer
Yushine is a leading manufacturer of mold clamps for pressure die-casting machines and plastic injection molding. We can customize mold clamps according to your specific requirements.
- Wear and tear-resistant
- Low cost Ht
- Withstand extreme conditions
Yushine Mold Clamp
The mold clamps also popular as workbench locking devices are a type of auxiliary clamping unit. Most of the injection mold processing needs a mold clamp. It enables the user to make different positions for their molding devices. Also, it helps the machined parts not mowing or shaking in the processing.
Yushine mold clamp is specially fabricated for low-height applications like mold clamping on plastic injection molding. For your mold clamp needs, you can trust Yushine. All of these clamps are fabricated under the management of our professional engineers and technicians. We only use high-end materials for this production.
Yushine is equipped with the latest and state-of-the-art machinery that allow us to produce the large-scale custom mold clamps as per the client’s specifications. Send us your requirements now!
Yushine Mold Clamp
The machine clamps are widely used to set up machines and fix parts and tools. It ensures a displaced job undercutting forces.
The C-type mold clamp is manufactured from high tensile steel. These C-type mold clamp is suitable for injection mold machine or dies casting machine.
These U-type mold clamps is utilizing 45# medium forged carbon steel. After high-temperature heating, it can reach above hardness of 30 HRC mechanical slide.
Yushine press tool clamp is widely used on machine beds for flat casting or component holding. These tools allow instant clamping in a specific range.
Most of the injection molding is easy to work with slot mold clamp. They are designed to maximize injection die mold activity.
These clamps are designed to reduce non-productive change over time in the plastic industry. Made from high-end raw materials for durability.
Mold Clamp by Feature (3)
Yushine manufactures mold clamps with T-bold nut from high-end materials like steel. These are releasing mechanisms and demand automatic clamping, available in different designs.
Suitable for holding die plates and injection molding machines on press plates. It is available in numerous models for use with any bases and support bolts that can be adjusted to any height.
The mold clamp with Hex spanner has a special construction that limits change time on the mold. As a result, productivity maximizes. It can guarantee longer life accuracy and optimum performance.
Why Yushine Mold Clamp
The mold clamps have a simple design that allows new opportunities in the production to create the various size of molds.
These clamps have a self-adjusting system for easy installation and it doesn’t need spacers.
Manufactured from high-quality materials which are wear-resistant to withstand harsh environments.
Different manufacturing methods are implied such as forging and heat treatment to withstand high strength.
Yushine mold clamps are cost-effective. They are popular for their excellent clamping pressure, and heat transfer. Because of their excellent benefit, mold clamps allow you to improve your casting performance.
Our mold clamps are accessible in different models. You are opted to choose models ranging from M12 to M30. Whether you are into adjustable and C-type mold clamps, you can rely upon us. These clamps can withstand high-strength thanks to the forging and heat treatment manufacturing techniques.
Yushine can custom mold clamp according to your specifications. They are designed to deliver quality molds, accurate, and good finish molded workpieces. Mold clamps are used in the following:
- Mold manufacturing process
- CNC machinery
- Plastic injection molding machinery
We can support custom mold clamps according to your specifications with small size, flexible, high strength, and easy to work.
Yushine uses high-end steel to produce mold clamps. It can guarantee durability and is long-lasting. Mold clamps that are made from steel come with a simple design and adjustable clamping surfaces. They are very essential in the manufacturing process that allows producing almost any size of the mold. All the components of mold clamps are made from high-end raw materials, such as:
- Clamp– Steel
- Threaded bolts– Grade 5 Steel
- T-Slot nut– Grade 5 Steel
- Washer– 12L14 Steel
Yushine Mold Clamp
Yushine mold clamp is an important mold-making device that works with tough plastics such as PVC, polystyrene, and polyurethane. It involves quality components like a clamp, washer, T-slot nut, and threaded bolts.
Yushine is a leading manufacturer of mold clamps designed for plastic molding machinery. We use the finest quality materials like steel through our state-of-the-art technology with accurate dimensions. Yushine has a research and development unit supervised by our expert research team. It enables us to deliver you high quality, fully tested, and defect-free range of mold clamps.
- Made from hardened steel for durability
- Comprises nut and double head screw with threads
- Accessible in numerous styles like oversize hex bolt, socket, closed-end, open-end)
- Adjustable and easy to install – no spacers needed
- Extra-large washers from hardened steel materials
- Wear and tear-resistant
- Reduces setter use with faster mold changes
- Low cost, affordable
- More durable
- Uses durable and rust-free steel in manufacturing
Yushine Mold Clamp
The mold clamp is used for plastic injection molding that produces carbonated bottles, cosmetic bottles, hot-fill bottles, wide-mouth bottles, and many more.
The mold clamps for nuts are available in many sizes. They are also accessible in ordinary type, medium type, and high-quality types.
Available in different sizes or customize. We produce exothermic welding mold clamps using high-quality steel materials.
Exothermic Welding Mold Clamp
- Data Sheet
Yushine always provides us with top-quality mold clamps for my plastic injection molding projects. Their staffs are friendly and always ready to cooperate with our design. We highly recommend Yushine for your mold clamp needs.
Yushine has been my supplier of mold clamps for many years. Until now, they have always deliver us with top-quality product at affordable prices. They always meet our expectations, especially when it comes to custom design.
Yushine team always cooperates with us to assist our needs. thank you, Yushine for being there whenever we need mold clamps for our project
What Does Mold Clamp Mean?
Mold clamps are an essential tool in the manufacturing industry. They are perfect in the casting process as it holds the equipment into place. It can be clamped on the top or bottom of your mold and provide any shape or angle needed.
What is the Advantage of Using Mold Clamps?
There are numerous advantages of using mold clamps, as follows:
· Mold clamps are rust and corrosion resistant even if not used for a long period
· They are portable, so they are reusable and you can get take anywhere you need
· Mold clamps are accessible in different sizes to fit your project needs
· They are affordable and cheap. If the mold clamp is not function, you can repair them easily
· The best solution to duplicate any object’s shape you’ve already made. Mold clamps are very useful to the craft to add extra detail
· Durable and lightweight.
What is the Industrial Application of Mold Clamp?
The mold clamps are essential in numerous industries for some reason. One of the popular industries that uses mold clamps are the following:
· Pharmaceutical Industry
· Arts and Crafts
· Food Processing Plants
· Automobile Industry
· Carbon Steel Pipe Manufacturer
· Dishwashing Machine Industry
· Plastic Industry
What Is the Mold Clamp Types?
There are numerous mold clamp types to fit your different projects. These clamps are suitable for your specific applications:
Mold Clamps C -Type
The mold clamps C-type provides a high-end quality finished product. These molds are designed to demold and load. Additionally, mold clamp c-type is designed for quick mass production.
Adjustable Mold Clamps
They are easy to use. It enables you to operate different molds even without changing clamps. Among other designs, mold clamps are easier to use. Additionally, it provides protection to your hands.
What Are the Materials to Produce Mold Clamp?
Aluminum, nickel-plated iron, and stainless steel are the materials to produce mold clamps. However, stainless steel is the popular material for mold clamp production. This material provides longevity, durability, and strength. Stainless steel mold clamps are wearing resistant and corrosion resistant.
The stainless-steel clamps come with anti-oxidation to limit conflicts in dissimilar metals and increase the life of the molds.
What Are the Components Associated in Mold Clamp?
There are four components associated with mold clamps. Mainly are washer, bolt, clamp, and double-headed nut.
It ensures the mold clamp’s top part meeting with the bottom part.
A threaded rod like mold clamping bolts are designed to secure mold members together. Depending on the products, the mold member needs to position in the best way with bolts.
The clamp is designed to hold the pressed mold via mold clamping machines. During the pressing process, every clamp is lock itself onto the mold.
The main purpose of a double-headed nuts is to provide tight connection between a threaded hole and a bolt in a mold clamp.
Mold clamp is also known as a workbench locking device that allows the user to position their molding devices in various ways.
These clamps are used to create a seal between the mold halves, allowing the plastic to cure.
The role of the mold clamp is to ensure that the mold opens at the right moment and holds it in an aligned position. This will create a better-finished mold.
A mold clamp is an essential mold-making tool for anyone that works with hard plastics like polyurethane, polystyrene, or PVC. Mold Clamp consists of threaded bolts, a T slot nut, washer, and a clamp.
Firstly, the user inserts the clamps in the railings on the sides of the injection molding device.
Secondly, the user presses the clamp against a flat surface and then turns the Screw clockwise until it is tight and fits snugly against the surface.
Steel is used in making mold clamps which is not only durable but is long lasting.
Steel clamp molds, with their adjustable clamping surfaces and simple design, open up new opportunities in manufacturing, allowing you to make molds of almost any size.
When it comes to the positioning of the die/mold, there are many options. The die/mold can be clamped vertically, with adjustable support for varying thicknesses.
They are available in the models residing in the range of M12 to M30. Yushine offers two types of mold clamps, including C type and adjustable. They can withstand high strength because they employ manufacturing techniques of heat treatment and forging.
Clamp molds offer excellent heat transfer, excellent clamping pressure and are cost-effective. These benefits combined can provide you with improved casting performance.
Components of Mold Clamps:
- Threaded Bolts
- T Slot Nut
The material used in manufacturing mold clamps includes high-quality steel for clamp, grade 5 steel for threaded bolts or T slot Nut, 12L14 steel for washer.
Through Yushine, you can place an individual component or a complete assembly of Mold clamp depending on your needs and budget.
- Eliminate the use of setters with a faster mold change
- The material of the mold clamp is wear-resistant and can withstand harsh environmental conditions.
- Low cost and affordable
- M30, 24, 36 comprises of a double head screw and nut along with threads
- Rust free and durable steel is used in manufacturing
- Resist wear and tear
- The option exists to change the thickness by adjusting the position of the screws
- Installing the product is easy. It has a self-adjusting mode and no need for spacers.
Yushine Leading Mold Clamps Manufacturer
Yushine is an injection-molding clamp company that has been on the market for decades. We are dedicated to satisfying our clients’ needs by offering a high-quality product range that meets all quality standards.
Yushine: the specialist of injection mold clamps. Our technical team will help you get your business soaring with our dynamic products. You can choose from various types, and we’ll be sure to give you a 1 to 5 years warranty depending on the type you choose. We also respond to all customer feedback in 24 hours.
We’re eager to offer you a quotation for your requirement. Please send it to us, and we’ll be in touch asap.
Mold Clamps – The Ultimate FAQs Guide
Are you struggling to find in-depth information about mold clamps? No worries, you came to the right place.
One of the most important aspects of all molding and casting projects is adhering to a design. Many times, designs need to be clamped together for better results.
This guide consists of a series of questions on mold clamps, including what is mold clamp, the benefits, cost associated, components, maintenance requirements, and much more.
Learn more below to uncover secrets about mold clamps before making a purchase decision.
- How Would You Define Mold Clamps?
- What are the Benefits of Mold Clamps?
- Which Industries Make Use of Mold Clamps?
- How to Install Mold Clamps?
- What are the Types of Mold Clamps?
- Which Material Is Used in Making Mold Clamps?
- What Specifications Are Available for Different Mold Clamp Models?
- Why Import Mold Clamps from China?
- How Much Time Did It Take to Deliver Mold Clamps from China?
- How to Calculate Clamping Force in Mold Clamp?
- How Much Can Force A Mold Clamp Withstand?
- How does Mold Clamp add Value to The Final Mold?
- How Long A Mold Clamp Lasts?
- What is the Cost Associated with Mold Clamps?
- What are the Maintenance Requirements of Mold Clamps?
- What are the Ways to Find Out Clamping Pressure in Mold Clamps?
- How to Choose the Best Mold Clamps?
- What are the Components Included in A Mold Clamp Assembly?
- What Do You Mean by Custom Mold clamps?
- How to Choose the Best Supplier for Mold clamps from China?
1. How Would You Define Mold Clamps?
Mold Clamps are an indispensable piece of equipment in the manufacturing industry. They are meant to provide you with simple means for holding your equipment into place during the casting process.
Mold clamps are commonly used to clamp different kinds of molds to facilitate easy molding. You can clamp them on the bottom or top of your Mold and support any angle and shape that it needs.
The clamp housings are designed to lock over the edges of the Mold so that there is no slippage. The mold clamp helps keep the Mold aligned, so there are no gaps or spaces between them.
This revolutionary product takes the place of conventional locking washers, lock nuts, O-rings, or gaskets, eliminating restricted or squeaky movements.
2. What are the Benefits of Mold Clamps?
There are several benefits associated with your mold clamps. Some of the main benefits that play their part are as follows:
- They provide resistance to corrosion and rust during long periods of non-use,
- Mold clamps are portable, which means you can take them anywhere you want, and reusable,
- They are available in large ranges of sizes to accommodate your project needs,
- Mold clamps are cheap and affordable. You can repair your mold clamps with a lot of ease if they get malfunctioned
- Mold clamps are a great way to replicate the shape of any object you’ve already made. They’re also incredibly useful to add extra detail to the craft.
- Mold clamps are a lightweight and durable alternative to gaskets and can be used with almost every type of casting material.
3. Which Industries Make Use of Mold Clamps?
Mold clamps are used in dozens of different industries for numerous reasons. Some of the popular or widely used among them are as follows:
- Manufacturers use mold clamps to hold molds together during the building process to ensure the perfection of each part once it is finished.
- Mold clamps are used in the automobile industry, arts and crafts industry, pharmaceuticals, food processing plants, dishwashing machine industries, industries making carbon steel pipes, and more.
- The list includes other industries like aerospace, glass & luxury products, toys & games, and sporting equipment manufacturing.
- Mold clamps are popular in the plastic industry to make different castings for domestic and commercial purposes.
4. How to Install Mold Clamps?
The process of installing the mold clamps is essential because it affects the accuracy of the casting. The key steps for installation are as follows:
- First of all, place the material that you want to make Mold in the molding.
- Then apply hydraulic pressure on both sides of molding through using the control panel
- When the hydraulics hold the molding in place with zero spacing, then you need to put in the mold clamps
- On all the sides of molding exist rails for mold clamps. Insert the mold clamps in these rails.
- Now adjust the location of the clamp to the facing of molding equipment for better holding. Make sure to cover more space with a clamp for optimum pressure force
- Now tighten the screws at an optimum amount of torque to fix it in place. Do this for all four mold clamps.
After following these steps, you will get installed mold clamps successfully.
5. What are the Types of Mold Clamps?
There are so many different types of mold clamps that it can be tough to decide which one is right for your project. Your goals may depend on your needs. The most common types of mold clamps are as follows:
Adjustable Mold Clamps:
Adjustable Mold Clamp is easy to use, allowing you to work on many different molds without changing clamps. The mold clamps are easier to use than other designs and have extra protection for your hands.
The sharpened jaws can grab Mold around its perimeter, while the hex bolt allows you to tighten the clamp to the Mold. These clamps are made of high-strength steel and can be adjusted to grip small or large molds.
C Type Mold Clamps:
C-type mold clamps are an indispensable mold clamping tool for mold-making. C type mold clamps is a fastener, and it ensures the good quality of finished products. The C type is designed to load and demold, easy to use in mass production.
This Mold Clamp is widely used for loading and demolding in medium and small-sized plastic or rubber molds for injection, blow or spinning forms, etc. This 3-point clamp is perfect for open face, close face, and U-type molds.
6. Which Material Is Used in Making Mold Clamps?
Mold clamps are typically made out of stainless steel. However, in some cases, they are made out of aluminum or nickel-plated iron.
Stainless steel is the perfect material for mold clamps when it comes to strength, durability, and longevity. Stainless steel offers strong resistance to wear and tear and corrosion.
The strength of this material ensures the bearing impact of heavy force or vibrations during the casting process.
The manufacturing technique used in making mold clamps for stainless steel is heat treatment and forging. This reinforces the strength of stainless steel material and results in extra shock-absorbing characteristics.
Stainless steel Mold clamp is equipped with anti-oxidation film on the sides, which can avoid conflicts among dissimilar metals during casting and increase the service life of the Mold clamp.
7. What Specifications Are Available for Different Mold Clamp Models?
Mold clamps are available in various specifications. You can choose any one depending on your needs and specifications.
Each model or type has its specific characteristics associated. Some of the specifications are listed in the table below for your reference.
8. Why Import Mold Clamps from China?
There are several reasons why choose Chinese mold clamp manufacturer. Some of the major reasons are as follows:
- They provide you with high-quality products at an affordable price
- When you choose Chinese manufacturers, there are no worries about custom taxes
- They offer you a shorter delivery time with an option to track your delivery
- You can order as much as you want. There is no limitation on the order quantity
- The option exists to order your custom made mold clamps just according to your needs
- They provide delivery all around the globe
Chinese manufacturers are more reliable as compared to the other developed country’s suppliers and manufacturers. Chinese manufacturers also provide you with an opportunity to get huge discounts on bulk orders.
So, choosing Chinese manufacturers is a good choice for ordering Mold clamps.
9. How Much Time Did It Take to Deliver Mold Clamps from China?
The time it takes to deliver your Mold clamps from china varies and depends on several factors. Some of the major factors include:
- The weather condition or environmental conditions of the particular area from which you are importing mold clamps to the area to which you are importing
- The quantity of the product you are importing, if the quantity is large, then it makes take more time due to unavailability of more space
- How you are going to import your mold clamps determines whether you are choosing the option of through air or sea. Air delivery takes shorter than sea delivery. However, more amount cab delivered through sea rather than air.
- The completion of documents to ensure the successful delivery
- Custom duty involvement at both country ports
All these factors drive the delivery time which it takes in importation. In general, the Chinese mold clamp manufacturers provide you with a delivery time of 5 to 15 working days.
You can contact a specific supplier to confirm the delivery time.
10. How to Calculate Clamping Force in Mold Clamp?
The clamping force is one of the vital parameters for evaluating a mold clamp. In general, the clamping force is directly proportional to the total projection area.
This means when the projection area increases, the force also increases, and your mold clamp needs enough force to overcome this.
The clamping force is also proportional to the cavity pressure inside the Mold. You can calculate the clamping force with this formula.
p = the pressure of cavity within the mold (kgf/cm2)
A = Area of projection (cm2)
F = Force (tf)
Usually, the cavity pressure inside the Mold lies in the range of 250 to 500 kgf/ cm2.
11. How Much Can Force A Mold Clamp Withstand?
The amount of force your mold clamp can withstand does not depend on a single factor. There are too many factors that directly or indirectly affect the clamping force of mold clamp.
Some variables which influence the amount of force your mold clamp can bear include:
- The material with which your mold clamp is made of
- How big is your mold clamp or the size of your mold clamp?
- The manufacturing technique employed in making your mold clamp
- The design of the mold clamp
In general, the mold clamp can handle a force of more than 5 tf. Usually, the bigger the shape and size of the Mold clamp, the more force it can withstand.
12. How does Mold Clamp add Value to The Final Mold?
The Mold Clamp is a protective and helpful product. The Mold Clamp protects the Mold and makes it possible to handle complex plastic molds more safely and efficiently. This is how Mold Clamps add value to the final Mold.
A mold clamp holds the mold halves firmly together during the curing process of casting to avoid any movement of the molds during drying. Molds clamps on duty by your side will be the first line of defense against vibrations and premature seal failure.
This process effectively eliminates any mold parting lines and increases the final part’s tolerances to save on overall manufacturing costs. Furthermore, the process is simpler and quicker than having to design and create another mold cavity.
13. How Long A Mold Clamp Lasts?
Multiple variables drive the life of the mold clamp. The main variables which decide the cost of mold clamp include:
- The amount of force or pressure to which it is subjected
- Environmental conditions in which it is used
- The characteristics or features of manufacturing material
- If you follow the periodic maintenance requirements
- The way you use it on your molding equipment
- Frequency of usage of your mold clamp
In general, the life associated with your mold clamp lies in the range of 3 to 5 years. This time frame can be lengthened significantly with proper use, care, and upkeep.
Yushine C-type mold clamp could assure its quality, and we could change you new one if broken.
Damage to the clamp could very well occur if it is not handled properly. This will ultimately result in the life-shortening of your mold clamps.
14. What is the Cost Associated with Mold Clamps?
The Cost Associated with Mold Clamps is not always easy to determine. Each job and mold clamp-type are different and can influence the overall price of a project.
When setting a budget for mold clamps, the proper equipment and safety gear should be considered.
The cost varies depending on the following:
- Design specifications
- Manufacturing technique
- Manufacturing material
- Life associated
- Warranty associated
The cost of the mold clamp made up of iron and manufactured through the die casting technique lies in the range of $5.80 to $13.80 per piece.
The price of a mold clamp manufactured from carbon steel with utilizing forging technique for manufacturing lies in the range of $3 to $30 per piece.
If you wish to increase the additional features associated with mold clamps, the resultant cost also increases.
15. What are the Maintenance Requirements of Mold Clamps?
The maintenance required of mold clamps varies depending on their intended purpose. Mold clamps deployed in high moisture areas, like pool houses and humid attics, will need to be regularly inspected and oiled more often than those used indoors or in low moisture areas.
Maintaining your mold clamps is essential for their durability. It would help if you kept them clean, free of dust, debris, and other contaminants.
They should be checked for cracks, breaks, dried grease and oil, and any other damage.
The adjustment knobs should also be checked to ensure that they are tight enough to hold the mold clamp firmly in place as it moves up or down the rail as required by the mold movement as it is made.
If not, properly maintained mold clamps will deform the part, damage themselves and even introduce impurities into the product. With proper care and attention, mold clamps can last a long time and function very efficiently.
16. What are the Ways to Find Out Clamping Pressure in Mold Clamps?
A clamping pressure in mold clamps refers to the amount of force required to hold a mold in position permanently. Mold clamping pressure has a great effect on part cost and plastic injection molding machine output.
Clamping pressure should be balanced between the forces which force the plastic into all crevices and cavities of a mold and those which pull a hardened, cured plastic part from a mold.
To determine the clamping pressure the process, including the following steps:
- Calculate the area of the particular product
- Length of flow is referred to as a distance between mold gate to the extreme edge
- The thickness of the particular product
- How many cavities exist in the Mold
When the above factors are determined, you only need to insert their values into the formula and thus calculate your clamping pressure.
Clamping pressure in mold clamps is important as it helps to expand the depth of the cavity and increases surface contact.
It is one of the most fundamental reasons for retaining dimensional stability and simplifying making injection molds.
17. How to Choose the Best Mold Clamps?
Choosing the best mold clamps may sound difficult. There are so many types of mold clamps out there, so how can you decide which one to buy? Here are some tips to help you choose the best mold clamps for your specific job.
- What type of mold clamps do you need for your injection molding
- The size and shape of the mold clamp
- Are they compatible with your molding model?
- How long they will be going to last
- Features associated with your mold clamp
These factors help you select the best fit depending on your needs and budget. By following up on these considerations, you will select the mold clamp that will not increase your molding efficiency and effectiveness but also increase your productivity.
Good molding clamps also help you save cost and time by producing more professional designs.
18. What are the Components Included in A Mold Clamp Assembly?
The components included in the mold clamp are as follows:
- Double-headed Nut
- Clamp (plate)
A double-headed nut’s main function is to ensure a tight connection when a bolt and a threaded hole in a mold clamp are put together. It is usually used in situations with limited clearance between the bolt and the threads in the hole.
Washer plays a vital role in mold clamp design. The washer is used to make sure the top part of Mold Clamps will meet the bottom part when two screws are tightened.
Mold clamping bolts are threaded rods that are used to secure mold members together. The mold members can be positioned in the best way possible with bolts, depending on the type of product being handled.
The role of the clamp is to hold the Mold being pressed by the mold clamping machine. Each clamp locks itself onto the Mold during the pressing process to not move up or down.
19. What Do You Mean by Custom Mold clamps?
Custom mold clamps are defined as the molds designed just depending on the specification and needs of the customer.
You can choose from materials, shapes, and specifications that suit your molding needs.
Chinese manufacturers offer you to have designed your custom mold clamps. The cost of the custom mold clamps is slightly higher as compared to the standard molds.
Small suppliers can have their own designed mold clamps with logos to build their reputation and confidence among their customers.
You can choose the manufacturing process and manufacturing technique to enhance the durability level for your mold clamps.
The option exists to put on surface coating or protective film on your mold clamps. This will increase the life associated with your mold clamps.
20. How to Choose the Best Supplier for Mold clamps from China?
There are different essential steps involved in filtering out the best supplier for your mold clamps. The steps are as follows:
- Conduct extensive online research and compare the mold clamp suppliers based on their products and prices.
- Read the past customer reviews on each manufacturer’s website to sort out which one is more trustable.
- Shortlist the suppliers based on the variety and reviews of their products.
- Contact them on their number and arrange an online meeting
- Ask them everything you want to ask, including delivery time, any concession on a bulk order, custom products, the material they are using in manufacturing, quality of materials, etc.
These steps help you in sorting out the best suppliers of mold clamps. The best supplier will help you in sorting out the best supplier and help you in the long run.