Oil Temperature Controller
Yushine STM series of oil temperature controllers have both standard and high-temperature types. It’s mainly applied to heating up and temperature maintenance of mold. It also can be applied to other fields with the same demands. High-temperature oil from the mold is returned to the cooler for indirectly cooling. Then the oil will be sent to the mold after being pressurized by a pump and heated by the heater pipe, which realizes heating and temperature maintenance of the oil. Besides, it can ensure stable temperature control with the new type of controller.
- Improve the molding efficiency of the product.
- Reduce the rate of defective products.
- Improve the appearance of products and control the defects of products.
- Speed up production schedule, reduce energy consumption and save energy.
If your project or your business need to Oil Temperature Controller,then Yushine will be your best choice to manufacture your Oil Temperature Controller orders.
Yushine is a professional manufacturer and supplier of mold temperature controllers with over 15 years of an experience 1-year warranty, Lifelong maintenance, and any feedback will respond in 24 hours. and all of our has passed the ISO9001 international quality system and most of our products have passed CE certification.
Yushine will give you the best fire solution based on your project’s requirements with our professional technical team,and we will provide acompetitive price based on your project.
If you need find an oil temperature controller manufacturer,Drop us an email and send your detailed requirement now!
- The temperature controller adopts touch type internal storage, automatic calculation, precision, and reliability can be controlled within +2 C, power saving more than 35%.
- Two sets of electric heat pipes can be used separately or jointly.
- Fast heating cooling and temperature are stable.
- The electric heater is made of stainless steel.
- With sufficient safety production and an alarming system.
|Model||Max Temperature||Dimension (mm) (H)X(W)X(D)||Weight(KG)||Heating Power(KW)||Pump Power(KW)||Pump Flow(L/min)||Pump Working Pressure(bar)||Quantity of Heading barrel(PC)||Main Secondary Tank Capacity(L)|
- “D”stands for dual-heating zones;
- Pump testing standard: 50Hz Power20C Purified water.
(There is 10% tolerance for either max. flow or max. pressure.)
- “★”stands for optional:
- Power supply: 3∅400V, 50Hz.
The high-temperature oil returns to the machine and then be pressured by the pump to the heaters. After being heated, the oil will be forced into the mold and continue the circle. In the process, if the oil temperature is too high, the system will activate the solenoid valve to let cooling water cool down high-temperature oil indirectly until the temperature is down to the system requirement. If the temperature keeps increasing and reaches the set point of EGO, the system will sound alarmed and stop operation. The system will have a low-level alarm and stop working if the oil level falls down below the set point.
System flow for STM
System flow STM-HT
Yushine Leading Mold Temperature Controller Manufacturer
Yushine is a professional manufacturer and supplier of mold temperature controllers with over 15 years of experience 1-year warranty, Life long maintenance, and any feedback will respond in 24 hours. and all of our has passed the ISO9001 international quality system and most of our products have passed CE certification.
Yushine will give you the best fire solution based on your project’s requirements with our professional technical team, and we will provide a competitive price based on your project.
If you need to find an oil temperature controller manufacturer, Drop us an email and send your detailed requirement now!
- All the electrical appliances are used Schneider or Siemens and
- The key components have also come from reliable manufacturers.
- All of our machines go through a series of quality control checks and a 100% trial run before delivery.
- If you have interesting in our plastic auxiliary equipment, feel free to contact us!