Oil Temperature Controller
Yushine STM series of oil temperature controllers have both standard and high-temperature types. It’s mainly applied to heating up and temperature maintenance of mold. It also can be applied to other fields with the same demands. High-temperature oil from the mold is returned to the cooler for indirectly cooling. Then the oil will be sent to the mold after being pressurized by a pump and heated by the heater pipe, which realizes heating and temperature maintenance of the oil. Besides, it can ensure stable temperature control with the new type of controller.
- Improve the molding efficiency of the product.
- Reduce the rate of defective products.
- Improve the appearance of products and control the defects of products.
- Speed up production schedule, reduce energy consumption and save energy.
If your project or your business need to Oil Temperature Controller,then Yushine will be your best choice to manufacture your Oil Temperature Controller orders.
Yushine is a professional manufacturer and supplier of mold temperature controllers with over 15 years of an experience 1-year warranty, Lifelong maintenance, and any feedback will respond in 24 hours. and all of our has passed the ISO9001 international quality system and most of our products have passed CE certification.
Yushine will give you the best fire solution based on your project’s requirements with our professional technical team,and we will provide acompetitive price based on your project.
If you need find an oil temperature controller manufacturer,Drop us an email and send your detailed requirement now!
- The temperature controller adopts touch type internal storage, automatic calculation, precision, and reliability can be controlled within +2 C, power saving more than 35%.
- Two sets of electric heat pipes can be used separately or jointly.
- Fast heating cooling and temperature are stable.
- The electric heater is made of stainless steel.
- With sufficient safety production and an alarming system.
|Model||Max Temperature||Dimension (mm) (H)X(W)X(D)||Weight(KG)||Heating Power(KW)||Pump Power(KW)||Pump Flow(L/min)||Pump Working Pressure(bar)||Quantity of Heading barrel(PC)||Main Secondary Tank Capacity(L)|
- “D”stands for dual-heating zones;
- Pump testing standard: 50Hz Power20C Purified water.
(There is 10% tolerance for either max. flow or max. pressure.)
- “★”stands for optional:
- Power supply: 3∅400V, 50Hz.
The high-temperature oil returns to the machine and then be pressured by the pump to the heaters. After being heated, the oil will be forced into the mold and continue the circle. In the process, if the oil temperature is too high, the system will activate the solenoid valve to let cooling water cool down high-temperature oil indirectly until the temperature is down to the system requirement. If the temperature keeps increasing and reaches the set point of EGO, the system will sound alarmed and stop operation. The system will have a low-level alarm and stop working if the oil level falls down below the set point.
System flow for STM
System flow STM-HT
Yushine Leading Mold Temperature Controller Manufacturer
Yushine is a professional manufacturer and supplier of mold temperature controllers with over 15 years of experience 1-year warranty, Life long maintenance, and any feedback will respond in 24 hours. and all of our has passed the ISO9001 international quality system and most of our products have passed CE certification.
Yushine will give you the best fire solution based on your project’s requirements with our professional technical team, and we will provide a competitive price based on your project.
If you need to find an oil temperature controller manufacturer, Drop us an email and send your detailed requirement now!
- All the electrical appliances are used Schneider or Siemens and
- The key components have also come from reliable manufacturers.
- All of our machines go through a series of quality control checks and a 100% trial run before delivery.
- If you have interesting in our plastic auxiliary equipment, feel free to contact us!
Oil Temperature Controller- The Ultimate FAQs Guide
With the advancement of science and technology, the need for good quality and high operational machines has extended dramatically.
Investors are in search of machines or equipment that is durable and provides you with perfect output.
However, if you search for a machine that can help you boost your business to a high level, Yushine can provide the right product you are searching for.
Yushine is labeled a well-known brand of plastic processing equipment with a one-year warranty, fruitful consultation, 15 years of excellent experience, and skilled workers. It never hurts the requirements of clients.
Lets’ dive into this article and know about the product.
- What do you know about an Oil Temperature Controller?
- What do you know about the Operation of an Oil Temperature Controller?
- What Is the Purpose of an Oil Temperature Controller?
- How to Calculate the Power required for Heating a Circulating Fluid in an Oil Temperature Controller?
- What do you about the Characteristics of an Oil Temperature Controller?
- What Is the Use of Electric Oil in an Oil Temperature Controller?
- What Are the Applications of an Oil Temperature Controller?
- What Are the Various Parts of an Oil Temperature Controller?
- What Are the Safety Protection Functions of an Oil Temperature Controller?
- What do you know about the Pyrolysis Process in an Oil Temperature Controller?
- What Factors Determine the Heater Configuration in an Oil Temperature Controller?
- What Are the Ways to Maintain an Oil Temperature Controller??
- What do you know about the High-Temperature Oil Type Mold Temperature Controller?
- What do you know about an Indirect Cooling Method in an Oil Temperature Controller?
- What do you know about the Use of an Oil Temperature Controller?
1. What do you know about an Oil Temperature Controller?
An Oil temperature controller possesses a heater with a particular flow characteristic that restricts the thermal overload of the heat transfer liquid on accurate installation.
An oil temperature controller is a device that controls the heater and other equipment. It compares the sensor signal with the specific setpoint by calculating the deviations among the values.
An oil temperature controller is widely applicable in plastic injection molding sectors where numerous plastic materials enter the molds and products produced significantly.
An oil temperature controller has two models: the standard model and the high-temperature range model.
The standard oil temperature controller model works on the temperature of 30⁰ Celsius to 200⁰ Celsius.
The high oil temperature controller model can achieve temperatures up to 250⁰ Celsius to 350⁰ Celsius.
An oil temperature mold controller stabilizes the heat capacity and makes it fit for use.
2. What do you know about the Operation of an Oil Temperature Controller?
High temperature (300⁰ Celsius) oil controller consists of high-temperature oil which moves from the mold to the cooling tank and gets an indirect cooling.
The hot oil receives pressure from the high-pressure pump, and it goes to the heating basin and returns to the mold at a constant temperature.
An oil temperature controller contains a heater with forced oil flow and stops the thermal overload of the heat transfer liquid.
It possesses a heating tube or a pipe having a heat capacity of up to 20 or 40 kilowatts. The thermal oil circulates the heating components.
The precise movement in the heater system is that the pump flow rate and the heat load are linked in a form that prevents the temperature from overheating, and it does not exceed the maximum film temperature.
The expansion vessel separates the warm oil circulating in the pipes from the surrounding environment. This mechanism removes the bath heating, quickly aging of oil due to oxidation.
The mobile oil is separated by static oil present in the expansion valves. It restricts the flammable oil vapor release into the surrounding environment.
Expansion valves use nitrogen gas to reduce the oxidation process and the excess heating of oil.
When the flow rate of the monitor encounters a decline in the specific pressure, the heater of the oil temperature controller turns off.
The flow monitor gives complete and proper protection over dry running, unit overheating, and overloading.
The cooler contains a number of pipes in which chilled water runs, and the thermal oil circulates around it.
The single-way inspection valve in the cooling water outlet decreases scaling in the cooler due to the reverse flow of water.
The pump of an oil temperature controller is centrifugal in nature. The pump contains a mechanical seal and a magnetic pilot.
Thermal load on the cooler reduces due to the configuration of a bypass circuit and temperature control units above the temperature of 300⁰ Celsius.
The oil in an oil temperature controller penetrates the system from the reservoir and then goes into the mold via flowing pump. After leaving the temperature controller, the oil circulates frequently.
The heater used in Yushine’s oil temperature controller is very useful in warming the oil. When the temperature of the medium is known after reaching the specific set point, the heater stops to function.
3. What Is the Purpose of an Oil Temperature Controller?
An oil temperature controller consists of a bypass system, and it links with the consumer by performing a specific piece of work which is as follow:
An oil temperature controller protects the pump and its motor so that no overload of heat occurs on them and causes any damage to the machine.
An oil temperature controller balances the minimum flow amount in the equipment when insufficient circulation results. In this way, liquid film temperature in the heater does not cross the limits, and heat transfer oil does not overcharge.
An oil temperature controller protects the device that links opposite to the pressure, which becomes too high.
An oil temperature controller adjusts the flow rate of the device, specifically for the pumps having a high flow range.
4. How to Calculate the Power required for Heating a Circulating Fluid in an Oil Temperature Controller?
The way to calculate the circulating fluids power in an oil temperature controller power is essential to elevate the temperature of a liquid in a single expansion valve which constantly circulates in a heater.
The inlet and outlet temperature difference is already set according to the schedule when operates for several minutes.
When the device is given an initial start-up push, all the components such as heating tubes, heating cases, and body are at room temperature. Therefore, fluid needs time to attain the required outlet temperature.
Such measurement is not valid where the fluid (liquid or gas) gets warm step-by-step by various successive methods and passes via the heater.
The calculation is as follow:
- Heating power in terms of Pch(kilowatts)
- The mass flow rate in terms of Qm(kilogram per hour)
- Specific heat of fluid in terms of Cp(kilocalories per kilogram x ⁰C)
- The temperature of the inlet valve in terms of t1(⁰C)
- The temperature of the outlet valve in terms of t2(⁰C)
Thermal oil heating power ranges from 18 to 500 kilowatts, and the horsepower of the pump ranges from 1 to 30 horsepower.
Overall formula for such calculation is:
Pch = (Qm x Cp x (t2-t1) x 1, 2) / 860
5. What do you about the Characteristics of an Oil Temperature Controller?
An oil temperature mold controller is equipment that utilizes water for heating purposes to promote heat exchange by indirect chilling at standard oil temperature controllers and high oil temperature controllers.
An oil temperature controller has an excellent heat capability and maintains the temperature in a unique way. The characteristics of an oil temperature mold controller are as follow:
- An oil temperature controller consists of a control panel and a separated machine body to attain an accurate heating effect.
- An oil temperature consists of a PID control system which helps save power up to 35%. PID unit provides aid in easy handling and operation.
- An oil temperature controller possesses an overload and out-of-phase precautionary system and error display system, which is quite helpful in easy maintenance and repairing.
- An oil temperature controller contains a sensitive touch that can control internal storage and precision within ±2⁰
- An oil temperature controller has two pipes that heat up on giving current and are present in an isolated and joined form.
- The pipe or a tank is made of 304 graded stainless steel, which prevents the tank from leakage and does not rust.
- An oil temperature controller also constitutes an automatic air-exhaust system after start-up.
- It also has the capability of air blowing and oil returning function.
- The heating and cooling times of an oil temperature controller are fast, and the temperature remains stable.
- An oil temperature controller has an explosion-proof style for a tank or pipeline.
- It also consists of a bypass pressure relied upon loop.
- An oil temperature controller also has a low-water pressure protection system.
- An oil temperature controller also consists of a media shortage alarm for proper functioning.
6. What Is the Use of Electric Oil in an Oil Temperature Controller?
When you are using an electric oil in an oil temperature controller, place the heater in an upright position. The lower end of the heat pipe helps in the transfer of surrounding heat oil.
When the heating oil in the tube results in an inverted, oblique, or flat release, this causes burning or sparkling in the heat pipes.
Particular emphasis over the clothing piece is restricted when dealing with the heat pipe. In this case, temperature control plugs need to inspect regularly.
Electric oil temperature has the benefit of changing. It automatically shut down when it reaches the set limit, and no noise is produced.
7. What Are the Applications of an Oil Temperature Controller?
An oil temperature mold controller is accurate and reliable in many industries. The main goal is to reduce the production of defective products and to save energy. The applications of oil temperature controllers are as follow:
- Petroleum industry and Chemical industry
- Oil industries such as fatty acids distillation, condensation, and vacuum odor
- Synthetic fiber industries such as melting, stretching, drying, and polymerization
- Textile printing and dyeing work such as heat setting roller industry, drying, baking, and evaporation
- Plastic and rubber industry such as extrusion, vulcanization, hot pressing, and rolling
- Feed industry such as drying process
- Paper industry such as dry and corrugated paper processing
- Wood industry such as fiber plate compression molding, laminate heating, and hydraulic machine temperature control
- Non-woven industry such as non-woven fabrics
- Food industry such as oven and sandwich pot heating
- Machinery industry such as printing, sprays, and drying
- Light industries such as the production of washing powder and ink
8. What Are the Various Parts of an Oil Temperature Controller?
All types of mold temperature controllers, either a water temperature controller or an oil temperature controller, consist of the same parts for proper functioning. All the starters have input.
The input method is reliable to measure the variables in the process being controlled. In the case of an oil temperature controller, the specific variable to measure is the oil temperature.
The parts of an oil temperature controller are:
- Other parameters
An oil temperature controller consists of various kinds of inputs. The type of input sensor and signal may depend upon the type of controlled process.
Input sensors include thermocouples (J, K, T, R, S, B, and L), resistive thermal devices (RTD’s), a 100-ohm platinum sensor, and linear inputs like mV and mA.
Such type of controller measures current or voltage in volt, millivolt, and milliamperes.
An oil temperature controller adds a feature of detecting input sensors whenever a fault occurs. It labels as sensor break notice. This feature enables the oil temperature controller to restrict the process when a break situation occurs.
When you do not inspect such defects, these may cause damage to the machine.
An oil temperature controller also consists of output or an outlet. It controls the process of heat turning and cooling. It helps initiate an alarm and retransmit the calculated process value to the PLC controller or recorder.
Such oil temperature controller adds relay output, solid-state relay drivers, linear analog outputs, and triode.
A relay output uses a single-pole double-throw relay having a DC voltage coil. The present rate of relay coiling is 2 ampere or less than it.
The contacts or relays help control the heating under 10 to 20 amperes applicable in heating components.
Solid-state relay drivers are logic outputs and use an on-off mechanism. A standard SSR driver switches on the signal of 10 volts can drive three solid connections.
A triode serves as the relay function without using any mobile parts. It controls the current rate of 1 ampere. It also allows minor bleeding of current, which is usually less than 50 milliampere.
Any output relay connected to PLC input may cause problems. A standard oil temperature controller is better for proper functioning, and the output does not energize when the contacts are open.
Other Parameter (Alarm Value)
The other specification which an oil temperature controller uses is an alarm value. It depicts the completion of any process. Various kinds of alarming situations are there, such as:
High alarm shows that the temperature of oil has increased the set limit and reached a boiling point.
Low alarm shows that the temperature of the oil decreases below the specific point of setting.
Deviation alarm sets at some point between plus or minus. A variation on this alarm is a band alarm. It will sound within or outside the specific temperature band. This alarm point is half up and half below that controller set point.
When the setpoint is 15° Celsius and the deviation alarms are set at +10° or -10° Celsius, then the alarm sounds at the temperature of 140° Celsius at the low end and 160° Celsius at high ends.
9. What Are the Safety Protection Functions of an Oil Temperature Controller?
An oil temperature controller works well due to its features and provides an efficient and excellent product. The safety protections equipped in the oil temperature controller are as follow:
- Protection from pump overload
- Short circuit protection
- Protection from oil leakage and scarcity
- Abnormal heating protection
- Reverse security of power supply
- Abnormal pressure stop protection
- Protection from obstruction of pipelines
10. What do you know about the Pyrolysis Process in an Oil Temperature Controller?
In an oil temperature mold controller, a pyrolysis reaction takes place. The pyrolysis reaction of a heat transfer section is greater than the 200° Celsius temperature.
The pyrolysis process occurring in an oil temperature mold controller causes the decomposition of carbon and its attachment with the surface of the heat medium. In this way, the thermal conductivity of the mold and the heating medium reduces but the moisture content is not properly balanced.
When pyrolysis is occurring and the oil temperature reaches beyond 200° Celsius, immediately look at your heat transfer medium flow rate. In extreme low-level flow conditions, but the system is at rest for better functioning and to avoid damage.
11. What Factors Determine the Heater Configuration in an Oil Temperature Controller?
Oil plays an essential role in the safety and reliability of the temperature controller. The factors which are necessary for determining the heat configuration are as follow:
- Heat capacity
- Pump capacity
When the flow rate is greater, the heat load may also get high, which proves good in making the temperature control unit and the dimension of the heater smaller.
However, the flow rate or pump capacity will also decrease when the specific heat load is less.
12. What Are the Ways to Maintain an Oil Temperature Controller??
Whenever you encounter some faults in an oil temperature controller, some tips are necessary to maintain the machine. The methods required are given as follow:
- Clean and regularly brush filters for the proper working of an oil temperature controller, which is reliable in low energy intake. If the filters are non-cleanable, then replace them with new ones.
- When the conditions of the working permit, use the fan at a slow speed which helps save the power. But when direct cooling operation is in process, then the low-speed fan does not work correctly.
- Check the burner for proper operation. When it is on fire, this results in the low efficiency of oil.
- Check the oil temperature controller for proper schedule working.
- Inspect the oil temperature controller to avoid overheating due to improper outside air and warm water.
- Also, try to reduce the thermostat temperature for better output of the machine.
- Regularly clean and brush the air fan wheels to avoid any dirt entry.
- Determine the voltage and ampere of the oil temperature controller’s motor.
- Inspect the electrical wiring and components for better working.
- Inspect the level of liquid in the expansion oil tank, and also check the water level sensors.
- Inspect the cabinet control and look for the normal working of the display instrument and indicator light.
- Check the circulation oil pump after 0.5 hours, and see if the pressure is stable. Push the heating button, and check for regular operation.
- Check regularly, and if an emergency occurs, immediately shut down power pipes to prevent overheating of tubes.
13. What do you know about the High-Temperature Oil Type Mold Temperature Controller?
A high-temperature oil-type mold controller consists of a coupling pump that faces no oil dripping. Yushine’s high oil temperature mold controller also uses an indirect method of cooling and gives the advantage of quick heating.
Yushine’s high-temperature oil-type mold controller consists of pipes with low or moderate loss and consistent warming. High-temperature oil type mold controller features sluice outlets of 304 stainless steel.
Yushine’s high-temperature oil controller is unique due to its individual electric instrument board that helps in increasing the lives of electrical appliances.
High-temperature oil type mold controller’s pump flow ranges from 42 to 400L/Min.
The pressure which the oil temperature controller puts is about 2.8 to 5.2 kg/cm2.
14. What do you know about an Indirect Cooling Method in an Oil Temperature Controller?
An oil temperature mold controller is best at using the indirect cooling method. The indirect cooling method consists of a cooling circuit that separates from the main circuit of the system.
In indirect cooling, oil is mostly used for cooling purposes. The heat of the cooling medium such as oil is absorbed by the warm medium and at once moves towards the exchange pipes.
The indirect cooling process is applicable in oil temperature mold controllers as the capability of cooling or chilling is not so strong. In indirect cooling, firstly the cooling medium needs to be clean to avoid entry of foreign agents which blocks the pipes and greatly affects temperature control performance.
15. What do you know about the Use of an Oil Temperature Controller?
An oil temperature controller is necessary to provide effective heating and cooling process. It is applicable in plastic injection molding places to prepare unique molds and helps increase the product quality.
An oil temperature controller usage has various benefits, which are:
- It is good at eliminating human errors that occur due to manual setup.
- It is beneficial in reducing the cost
- This process also saves time
- Assists in automatic processing from start to end.
For more queries and details, you can contact our company’s technicians, and have a fruitful consultation with them. We feel good to serve you.