Yushine provides high-grade Plastic Dryer Machine based on our extensive industry expertise.
Plastic dryers are used to remove moisture from the plastic before it is processed. Workers manually place plastic components into the plastic dryer, and hot air is evenly dispersed throughout the machine and temperature control monitor. Plastic desiccant dryer can help you more productive and typically for hygroscopic resins. Temperature can be controlled and maintained in the fixed figure as requirements.
Yushine Plastic Dryers make sure – 40°dew point process air through High efficiency and energy-saving heater and desiccant honeycomb wheel.
Directly mounted on Injection/extrusion machine plastic dryer are free of space can connect with Yushine hopper loader. This could perfectly finish the drying and conveying process. Including the on press plastic granulator is a successful solution for the manufacturing process.
We are very concerned about the quality of the product we give. Thus we utilize only the highest quality raw materials in the production process. In addition, to achieve excellence, we adhere to set industry requirements. We are engaged in the production of the mentioned product as a reputable business in supplying Plastic Dryer Machines. This is created at our cutting-edge manufacturing facility. Our product is gaining recognition for its dependable performance after obtaining the highest quality materials from reputable suppliers.
After crushing and washing the waste plastic, Yushine plastic dryer equipment will be used to dry it out. The material may be utilized immediately for extrusion and injection molding after crushing, washing, and drying. This equipment is easy to use, has a high production capacity, and is easy to maintain. This machine is designed to dry plastic scrap, as the name implies. These dryers come in a variety of models that can all be acquired online. Don’t hesitate to contact our staff if you require any further information; we would be pleased to assist you.
- Reduced power consumption
- Unique design
- The operation is simple.
- Optimal drying performance
- Reduced power consumption
- Provide sturdiness
- Improved performance
- Satisfies quality requirements
- Cleaning is simple
Yushine Leading Plastic Dryer Manufacturer
For decades, Yushine has been a leading maker of plastic auxiliary equipment. Yushine believes in “Quality first, consumers first, credit first.” Yushine is the best choice if you seek competent plastic additional equipment in China that helps plastic goods work better in terms of quality, convenience, and safety. They not only speed up the process of creating various plastic goods but also improve accuracy and precision. Yushine offers competitive pricing and is the most acceptable option to assist your company. Due to a one-year guarantee and lifelong maintenance, Yushine’s plastic dryer equipment is trustworthy. Yushine is a domestic brand professional firm in plastic and rubber auxiliary machinery, such as plastic dryers. Yushine has more than 15 years of expertise in this field. We guarantee that all of our hopper dryer products have been thoroughly tested and approved in the area.
Yushine is always on time to establish good relationships with customers by manufacturing high-operational plastic processing auxiliary equipment. We are here for fruitful conversation and to make your goals come actual 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All of the devices come with a one-year guarantee
- Yushine has achieved ISO9001 accreditation, and the majority of our goods have received CE certification.
- Comments received will be responded to within 24 hours.
- Strong capabilities in the development and design of new machines
- It has Quick shipping and a large number of goods in stock.
Plastic Dryer – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
The plastic dryer FAQ Guide is a one-stop guide to getting the most out of your new plastic dryer. Inside, this guide includes the most commonly asked questions and provides useful information on Plastic Dryer.
The core information it includes is about plastic Dryer, its components and features, the cost associated with it, and much more. Read below to know more about this particular product.
- What is Plastic Dryer?
- How many types of plastic Dryer exist?
- What are the benefits of plastic Dryer?
- Which industries make use of plastic Dryer?
- What is a Dryer for injection molding?
- What are the main components of a plastic Dryer?
- What are the technical specifications of a plastic Dryer?
- How much cost is associated with a plastic dryer?
- How is a plastic dryer beneficial for the plastic industry?
- What are the materials used in making plastic dryers?
- How long can a plastic dryer last?
- What are the maintenance requirements of a plastic Dryer?
- How to choose the best plastic dryer?
- What drying parameters affect the efficiency of plastic Dryer?
- Why import a plastic dryer from china?
- How much temperature can you achieve with your plastic dryer to dry plastic effectively?
- What preventive measures to follow while operating your plastic dryer?
1. What is Plastic Dryer?
Plastic Dryer is a portable drying machine designed to dry plastic products with low cost, high efficiency, double-sided fast heating, and continuous production capacity, which applies to all kinds of plastic packaging production line environments.
It is made up of stainless steel, plastic, and glass. The durability of these components helps you elongate the life of a plastic Dryer.
Plastic Dryer develops temperature within a range that is optimum to make your plastic completely dry. The temperature ranges a plastic dryer can achieve from model to model.
Drying up the various plastic products helps you achieve the better processing of plastic within a plastic industry. This will result in a quality plastic product.
2. How many types of plastic Dryer exist?
Different types of plastic Dryer exist. Some of the main types that are widely used within an industry are as follows:
Hot Air Plastic Dryer
The hot air plastic dryer uses the heated air according to the characteristics of plastics to remove the water vapor and improve the physical and mechanical properties of the plastic products.
The raw materials are fed into the drying chamber of the Machine, and the air is heated by gas or coal fire, then hot air is conveyed into the drying chamber. A fan is utilized to push the hot air through plastic material. And it is the hot air that does air-drying for granule plastic products.
Compressed Air Plastic Dryer
The compressed air plastic dryer working principle is based on as it compressed the air to heat it. This hot air passes through the plastic products that you want to dry. It takes up the moisture and dehumidifies the plastic products.
A Desiccant plastic dryer is an energy-saving drying device. The desiccant plastic dryer mainly uses the principle of thermodynamics absorption and adsorption — nature’s way of becoming wet and then drying to get rid of water vapor in the air, but with synthetic material.
Commonly used desiccants are silica gel, bentonite clay, activated alumina, aerogel, benzophenone, lithium bromide, lithium chloride, calcium chloride, etc.
The desiccant dried air is then heated and conveyed through plastic products to make it completely dried.
You can use any desiccant material depending on your budget and needs. The desiccant efficiency of each material varies from one another under certain conditions.
3. What are the benefits of plastic Dryer?
There are several benefits of plastic Dryer associated with it. Some of the main benefits of plastic Dryer are as follows:
- It is a machine that can drive a plastic product to wind up and become a low temperature, low humidity, and provide a high-temperature environment to dry the plastic products completely.
- Plastic Dryer increases the life associated with the plastic and increases the effectiveness in further processing.
- You can use a plastic Dryer to dry different kinds of plastic products, such as PP, PE, PVC, ABS, PMMA, etc.
- It not only reduces energy consumption but also improves worker safety and comfort.
- Plastic dryers withstand tougher environments than metal dryers and cannot rust chip–or crack.
- The lightweight, the portable design also allows for safer maneuvering and transport.
- It prevents air pollution and is easy to operate.
- It reduces human resources and increases the production efficiency.
4. Which industries make use of plastic Dryer?
The plastic dryer has vast range of applications. Some of the main industries which use plastic dryer are as follows.
Food and Beverage Industry:
When manufacturing different recyclable plastic products for food and beverage industry including disposable tea and soft drink cups, plates, spoons, trays etc. The plastic dryer is utilized to make sure proper removal of moisture. This ensure better processing of these products and high-quality end results.
Several equipment’s in the medical industry is made up of different plastics types including ABS, PP, PC, PA, PTE, PDPE, LDPE etc. These products are manufactured either through injection molding or extrusion. These products need proper removal of moisture content which you can achieve through plastic dryer. Different products include syringes, drips materials, injection, medicine containers, etc.
Different plastic home appliance manufacturing industries make use of plastic dryer. Use plastic dryer to dry plastic products, significantly reduce plastic deformation and damage. The major plastic home appliances include washing machine, air cooler, doors, windows, chairs, tables, kitchen utensils and much more.
Several circuit chips including flexible or non-flexible PCB prototypes are made up of plastics which play a technical role in signal transformation through sensors. If there is moisture in them they cannot perform their function optimally. These chips or circuits are widely used in electrical appliances including TV, Computer, Mobile, Laptops, AC etc. Plastic dryer ensure their appropriate drying.
5. What is a Dryer for injection molding?
A dryer for injection molding is used for drying the plastic or resin to remove moisture. It is used to dry the product before the injection operation, to remove moisture above 0.90%, preventing deformation due to heat shock. The deformation (such as shrinkage) will cause the final product to change the size within the range of 1 ~ 6mm.
There are various types of plastic dryers for injection molding based on the configurations. The type of plastic Dryer recommended for injection molding is a desiccant dryer.
The benefit of using a desiccant dryer is that it does not require additional power consumption and has higher efficiency in drying plastic pellets. It absorbs the moisture from the air and makes it completely dry using a desiccant material. This air is then heated and passes through a plastic material to make it dry.
6. What are the main components of a plastic Dryer?
Plastic Dryer is made up of several components which help the Dryer achieve its final role. Different types of plastic dryers have different components associated with them. Some of the major components of plastic Dryer are as follows
- Regeneration Air filter
- Regeneration Blower
- Regeneration heater
- Regeneration temperature control
- Desiccant carousel
- Process Heater
- Process temperature control and monitor
- Return Air Filter
Each component has its specific role, without which you cannot work with your plastic dryer.
The air filter at the front of the plastic dryer removes lint, dirt, and other impurities that can clog components and void warranties. An air filter is used for the smooth operation of the plastic dryer and can reflect clean air into tubes.
The role of the heater in the plastic dryer is heating the boiler to working temperature, which is necessary for the plastic dryer to work. Also, it helps the temperature consistency to guarantee that final products can meet the standard.
Blower’s main role in the plastic dryer is circulating the heated air inside the drying chamber to smooth the hot air because plastics need to be dried at higher temperatures. It could be said that blower is for making even heated air.
The evenly heated air makes the air into a hot-air curtain that can keep a consistent temperature and constant humidity during the drying process, making the drying effect more perfect!
Temperature Control and Monitor
The temperature control and monitor in the plastic dryer are used to precisely control the temperature of each drying chamber by controlling the heating element, container heater, fan motor, and other devices.
Plastic always needs accurate temperature control to ensure the quality of products, and this is a very important point.
An aftercooler is used to cool the hot air returning from the hopper after circulation to reduce the temperature.
A desiccant carousel is the most suitable place to store desiccant for plastic Dryer because it will play an important role in the use of plastic Dryer.
The desiccant carousel is a rotating cylinder containing many desiccant balls, called a “desiccant layer.” For the whole production line, it is a piece of important equipment to control the humidity.
7. What are the technical specifications of a plastic Dryer?
There are several specifications associated with your plastic dryer. Some of the major specifications are as follows:
|Process Blower (kw)||Drying Heater(kw)||Capacity (L)||Regeneration Blower|
|SMH Hopper(L)||SVH Hopper (L)|
8. How much cost is associated with a plastic dryer?
The cost of the plastic dryer varies and depends on several factors. Some of the main factors are as follows:
- The material with which it is made of
- Specifications of plastic Dryer
- Manufacturing technique used in the production of plastic dryer
- The durability of plastic dryer
- How long it will be going to last and warranty associated
- Size of the plastic dryer
- Number of components and components type
The cost of the plastic hopper dryer having a capacity of 25 kg with a total weight of 34 kg and a one-year warranty lies in the range of $250 to $270 per piece.
The price of a desiccant plastic dryer with a capacity of 1000 kg and a total weight of 500 kg along with a warranty of one year lies in the range of $28,350 to $31,500 per piece.
You can choose any size or any plastic dryer depending on your needs and specifications.
9. How is a plastic dryer beneficial for the plastic industry?
Plastic Dryer plays a key role in various plastic industries, including aerospace, automotive, military, railways, and construction, to name a few.
Without plastic dryers, the plastic industry cannot manufacture quality products.
Drying is an important process in the production of plastics. The main purpose of drying is to eliminate volatile substances and residual monomers from the polymerized resin because residuals and volatiles affect the quality and properties of the available product. Drying also shortens general production time and reduces energy costs.
Because monomers are highly volatile, they escape from the confines of the extruder as soon as it is opened, creating unnecessary waste.
In addition, any wet resin that drips back into the hopper can impair subsequent melting. The moisture in the plastic leads to low quality and splay products.
10. What are the materials used in making plastic dryers?
There are several materials used in making plastic dryers. Some of the main materials are as follows:
- Stainless Steel
Stainless steel is used in making hopper or plastic dryer frame material. The material is durable and provides great resistance to rust and corrosion. The thickness of material utilized varies from model to model.
The plastic and glass materials are used to design a temperature control panel or LCD screen to observe the current temperature within a plastic dryer to improve the production process.
The aluminum material is used in the process heater or regeneration heater to conduct the heat from the heating source directly to the air to heat it at an optimum temperature. Aluminum has a very high conductivity.
11. How long can a plastic dryer last?
The life to which a plastic dryer lasts depends on several variables. Some of the main variables which drive the life of your plastic dryer include:
- The frequency of usage
- The skill of the operator who is operating your plastic dryer
- The material used in making your plastic dryer
- Maintenance requirements that you follow in properly maintaining your plastic dryer
In general, the life of plastic Dryer lies in the range of 5 to 10 years. If you follow the proper maintenance requirements, you can elongate the life associated.
If you make use of your plastic dryer less, this will lead to an increase in your plastic dryer’s life.
12. What are the maintenance requirements of a plastic Dryer?
Maintenance requirements vary from model to model and the way you operate your plastic dryer. Some of the major maintenance requirements are as follows:
- Clean the dirt or debris from your plastic dryer periodically, including interior, exterior, and air filter
- Replace the air filter once it is fully clogged, or you start to notice a decrease in the efficiency of the plastic dryer
- Aftercooler must be examined or checked after every operation to make sure it’s proper functioning
- The electrical system of your plastic dryer must be properly maintained, check for the loose wires, loose connections, any cut on wires, etc., to prevent accidents.
- If you are using a hydraulic machine, then make sure to keep the oil level at an optimum amount in your plastic dryer
Following a formal maintenance requirement will enhance your plastic dryer’s working life and prevent you from accidents and extra costs.
13. How to choose the best plastic dryer?
Several factors or variables need your attention while purchasing your plastic dryer. Some of the main considerations include:
- What is the type of plastic you want to process with your plastic dryer
- The capacity of your plastic dryer
- The temperature range it can achieve with its drying system
- The speed or amount of time it takes in drying the plastic components
- Durability and characteristics of materials with which it is made of
- What is your budget, and how much you can spend
These are the variables that influence your decision to select the best plastic dryer according to your need. In case if you don’t take these factors into account, you might end up choosing the random plastic dryer, which will not help you achieve your goal.
14. What drying parameters affect the efficiency of plastic Dryer?
Different parameters play their part in the effective drying of your plastic dryer. Some of the main parameters are as follows:
When deciding how to dry plastic, temperature plays a big role. Plastic becomes more flexible as it gets warm and becomes harder as it cools down. If the temperature is too high, it may result in the melting of your plastic materials and if it is too low, it may result in ineffective drying of plastic pellets. The optimum temperature is necessary for the drying of plastic products.
Many factors affect the drying cycle of plastic, but moisture plays a vital role. As a polymer dries, its shrinkage and becomes stiffer. This shrinkage disrupts the spatial arrangement of polymer chains, which provides elasticity.
Moisture content should be such that it should not affect the drying process and disrupt the mechanical properties of plastic materials.
The relationship between the ambient temperature and the dew point of the environment is a major factor in determining the success of plastic drying. The dew point is the temperature at which air is completely saturated with moisture at the existing pressure. It indicates how easily water vapor in the air can condense onto a cool surface, such as condensation on a cold glass.
15. Why import a plastic dryer from china?
There are several reasons to import plastic dryers from china. The main reasons are as follows:
- The Chinese manufacturers provide high quality and long-lasting products
- The cost of the plastic dryer they offer is affordable as compared to other developed countries
- The delivery time is effective, and the delivery process free from complications directly to your doorstep
- You can place an order in bulk quantity as there are no limitations on the quantity being ordered.
- You can also get your custom plastic products manufacturer just according to your needs and specifications
You can also arrange a meeting and discuss further concession on the plastic Dryer. So, considering the things mentioned above, choosing the Chinese manufacturers is the best choice to purchase your plastic dryer.
16. How much temperature can you achieve with your plastic dryer to dry plastic effectively?
The temperature that your plastic dryer can achieve varies from model to model and design specifications. Usually, the temperature that you can achieve with your plastic dryer lies in the range of 3500F to 4500F.
You can also control and monitor the temperature of your plastic dryer to control it effectively and make the most out of it. You don’t need to make the temperature always at its peak because the temperature a product needs in its effective drying varies from type to type of plastic.
The temperatures are the only driving parameter of plastic Dryer that affects the rate of drying. If you cannot control the temperature for your plastic dryer, you cannot process it effectively, leading to defects and disturbing the entire plastic material.
17. What preventive measures to follow while operating your plastic dryer?
Preventive measures are the main measures you can employ to ensure the safe usage of plastic Dryer and avoid any damage or defects to your plastic dryer.
- Keep the operational parameters including temperature, dew point, moisture up to an optimum point for the proper functioning of your plastic dryer. Prolonged operation at excess temperature may lead to damage to your equipment.
- To get the proper use of plastic Dryer, you have to remember that dryers should be placed in a suitable place and kept secure from kids.
- You also have to see that it should be plugged into a reliable power supply without overloading the electric socket.
- While operating it, you have to check if there is any congestion in the Machine and change it immediately.
- Always wear protective gear when you are operating this Machine.
- Do not overload the Dryer beyond its capacity. This will decrease the efficiency of drying
- Use a ground fault circuit interrupter with a receptacle to prevent shock. Cover surface outlets to prevent cutting hands-on exposed wire.