Yushine’s process chiller is the equipment designed to release excess heat which is produced by the chiller. Yushine’s process chiller is making its mark in many industries such as plastic, rubber, printing, chemical, and electroplating.
Yushine is among the famous manufacturers of process chillers. Yushine is offering a process water chiller, process air chiller, and process screw chiller with protected investment.
Process Air-Cooled Chiller
An air-cooled process chiller maintains the temperature from 3°Celsius to 50°Celsius. An air-cooled chiller assists in quick cooling and maintains the normal steady temperature. A SICA-series air-cooled chiller is applicable in many plastic injection molding industries. It is equipped with various protection devices to enhance the life of the system.
Process Water-Cooled Chiller
A water-cooled process chiller helps in providing chilled water from 3°Celsius to 30°Celsius. The lower temperature reach is up to -25°Celsius. A water-cooled chiller helps decrease the cycle of plastic molds. It uses an anti-frost thermostat. It also tailors screw and scroll compressors. It also consists of safety devices for efficient functioning.
Process Screw Chiller
A process screw chiller weighs 30 to 680Tons. The motor of a screw chiller rotates with a power of 30HP and is vital in places requiring large cooling capacities. A process screw chiller uses a half-hermetic compressor for optimum performance. A process screw chiller also comes in a water-cooled and air-cooled form.
Yushine’s process chillers are broadly used in plastic injection molding, blow and blister molding process.
Process water chiller and air process chiller compressor have overload protection devices mounted over it. The refrigerant used for the process water chiller is R407, R410A, and R413A.
Yushine’s process chillers compressor has perfect heat dissipation power. The cooling temperature range for Yushine’s process chiller is 3⁰ Celsius to 50⁰ Celsius.
Yushine’s process water chiller and process air chiller requires little or no maintenance. Yushine’s process chillers add the advantage of power-saving and costs.
Process water chiller and process air chiller and other varieties hermetic compressor is noise-free. The tank of these process chillers is made of stainless steel material and prevents leakage.
Yushine’s process chillers contain branded control boxes having a label of Simens and Schneider for better performance.
A process water chiller is uniquely equipped with Emerson filters which have good power of hindering impurities and helps save the compressor.
|Temperature range||5 °C – room temperature (below 0 °C can be customized)|
|Power supply||3N-380V/415 50HZ / 60HZ|
|Automatic Energy Adjustment||0-25%-50%-75%-100%|
|Condensator||Type||Shell and tube|
|Water Flow M3/h||85.8||107.2||115.6||134.2||148.6||168.6||178.8||215||226.8|
|Evaporator||Type||Shell and tube|
|Water Flow M3/h||65.6||81.6||89.6||97.6||116.9||127.3||141||161.7||175.4|
|机组重量 Unit weight||KG||2250||2390||2780||3100||3260||3510||3830||4020||4250|
|运行重量 Unit weight||KG||2700||2890||3280||3600||3800||4200||4400||4600||4850|
Yushine’s Leading Process Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier
Yushine has been a well-known plastic auxiliary equipment manufacturer and supplier for 15 years with positive feedback. Yushine ensures that all our products are CE certified and have passed the patents.Yushine is an excellent manufacturer of process chillers at favorable prices. Yushine’s process chillers use high-quality and branded liquids.
Yushine is raising the bar by manufacturing perfect quality and high operational process chillers to extract heat from the products for better performance. Yushine pays attention to the 5s management criteria.Yushine is a one-step solution for clients’ requirements. Yushine’s well-trained and professional engineers are waiting for you to reveal your dreams with our uniquely featured process chillers.
Please feel free to contact us and boost your business with our products. We are available for maximum hours to meet your needs.
Process Chillers- The Ultimate FAQs Guide
In this present time, the urge for high-quality plastic auxiliary machines has increased to a great extent. The devices have made life easier and save time.
Entrepreneurs are more interested in machines that are high operational and come out with a perfect quality product.
Yushine’s process chillers are reliable for extracting heat from the process for better working and maintaining the environment.
Yushine is a leading brand of plastic processing equipment with one year warranty, fruitful consultation, 15 years of excellent experience with technical experts.
If you are unaware of the product, then you are at the right place.
Let’s take an insight into Yushine’s process chillers to know about the benefits and features.
- What do you know about a Process Chiller?
- What do you know about the Working Principle of a Process Chiller?
- What Are the Various Components of a Process Chiller?
- What Are the Applications of a Process Chiller?
- Why Is a Process Chiller Important?
- What Are the Maintenance Tips of a Process Chiller?
- What Are the Characteristics of a Process Chiller? How Will you Benefit from it?
- What Are the Various Types of a Process Chiller?
- How can you Differentiate between an Air-Cooled Process Chiller and a Water-Cooled Process Chiller?
- What Are the Features of a Process Chiller?
- How Long Does a Process Chiller Last?
- How to Measure Tonnage of a Process Chiller?
- What Are the Factors to Consider when Selecting a Process Chiller?
- What Are the Advantage of Using a Process Chiller?
- Name the Different Refrigerants Used in a Process Chiller?
- How to Determine the Efficiency of a Process Chiller?
1. What do you know about a Process Chiller?
Yushine’s process chiller is the equipment used to release the excess heat produced by the processing system. A process chiller is labeled as a cooling device that continuously circulates chilled water via a closed-loop system.
A process cooling chiller maintains the temperature and flow of a fluid (liquid or air) despite the load it carries. A process chiller uses process fluid which helps cool the machinery, food, and other equipment.
A process chiller utilizes water and glycol to circulate the heat to and from the process chiller. A process chiller is equipped with a reservoir and multiple pumps.
A process chiller makes use of chilled water to maintain the temperature of an environment.
Yushine’s process chiller comes in different varieties such as:
- Process air-cooled chiller
- Process water-cooled chiller
- Process screw chiller
A process chiller is designed with a filter that hinders the impurities entering into the compressor. Yushine’s process chiller contains a particular stainless steel tank that does not pollute its material.
A process chiller tailors high pressure and low-pressure circuits to stabilize the functioning of a chiller.
An air-cooled process chiller tailors an incorporated finned condenser that provides a cooling effect. The temperature ranges from 3⁰ Celsius to 30⁰ Celsius, and the chilled temperature may reach the lowest such as -25⁰ Celsius.
A water-cooled process chiller consists of an anti-freeze thermostat for the stable performance of the equipment. The refrigerants used for process chillers are R134A, R407C, R410A, and R404A.
2. What do you know about the Working Principle of a Process Chiller?
Yushine’s process chiller possesses a pump that helps in the circulation of water or a glycol solution from the chiller to the processing system. The chiller water in the pump releases heat from the process, and the warm liquid returns to the chiller.
Yushine’s process chiller consists of a coolant (heart of the process chiller system) that functions based on a compression system and altering a coolant from the liquid state to gaseous and gaseous to liquid form at a temperature of 50⁰F.
A process chiller operates when a low-pressurized liquid or a gas enters the evaporator tube. In this tube, heat extracted from the processor chilled water or glycol boils the coolant and changes the state of a coolant from a low-pressurized liquid to a low-pressurized gas.
After this, the gas, which is low-pressurized, flows towards the compressor, where it compresses into a high-pressurized gas. The high-pressurized gas then enters the condenser, and the water of the condenser or surrounding air extracts heat from the gas to alter it into a high-pressurized liquid.
The high-pressurized liquid moves towards the solenoid expansion valves, which is crucial in balancing the liquid coolant amount and repeating the refrigeration cycle.
When the cooled liquid coolant passes across the condenser to the evaporator, a valve called thermostatic is used, which diminishes the temperature and pressure of the refrigerant. The coolant sucks heat from the liquid circulating through the evaporator and changes its state from a liquid to a gaseous form. The cycle continues and cools the process.
Thus, heat extracts from the liquids being chilled and flows to the medium air in a process chiller.
- Working Principle
Yushine’s process chiller is famous for working on the thermodynamic principle and effectively transferring heat from one process.
A process chiller works on the principle of vapor compression and heat absorption to accomplish the process of cooling.
- Vapor Compression Method
The vapor compressor system involves a compression unit. The compressor produces the effect of cooling by altering a warm gaseous coolant into a cold liquid state.
- Heat Absorption Method
A process chiller uses a heat absorption system with efficient cooling units that successfully circulate refrigerant via heat process in a single cooling cycle. The refrigerants used are water, glycol, and lithium bromide.
3. What Are the Various Components of a Process Chiller?
A process chiller is vital in extracting heat from the system to maintain the temperature. Yushine’s process chiller functions due to various pats equipped on it. The components of a process chiller undergo a thermodynamic process during the process of cooling and are:
- Expansion valves
- Filter drier
- Cooling Tower
A compressor is a device that helps compress the low-pressurized gas present in the evaporator to alter it into a high-pressurized gas before it moves towards the condenser.
A compressor of a process chiller helps elevates the pressure of the flowing gaseous coolant, and after reaching the condenser, all the heat releases.
A condenser is a device that is present between the expansion valve and a compressor. A condenser is present in two forms such as water-cooled condenser and air-cooled condenser.
The gaseous coolant attains the liquid form in the condenser. The medium air or water removes heat from the gaseous coolant and changes its state into liquid form. The conversion process depends upon the type of condenser ( water-cooled or air-cooled) you are using.
An evaporator is a device that is present between the expansion valves and the compressor. A process chiller’s evaporator plays its’ role as a heat exchanger. A process chiller’s evaporator carries heat to the coolant inside the chiller.
The process heat boils the coolant and changes it into a low-pressurized gas from the state of a low-pressurized liquid. When the coolant evaporates, it becomes cold and absorbs heat. Also, it is beneficial in decreasing the temperature of a coolant.
An evaporator is mainly of two forms such as brazed plate heat exchanger and the other is shell and tube heat exchanger.
The expansion valve is a device that checks the amount of the liquid before passing it to the evaporator for the next cycle. The expansion valve hinders the flow of a coolant.
The expansion valve uses a stepper motor that is necessary for regulating the positioning valves.
Expansion valves of a process chiller are good at providing tightening superheat control.
The expansion valve reduces the high-pressurized liquid refrigerant before moving it towards the evaporator.
The filter drier is good at removing foreign agents such as contaminant particles, scraps of copper, and unnecessary moisture or heat from the liquid.
Yushine’s water-cooled process chiller mainly consists of a cooling tower for optimum cooling activity. The water is used as a refrigerant which absorbs heat from the system, and releases it into the surrounding atmosphere.
4. What Are the Applications of a Process Chiller?
Yushine’s process chiller is widely used in many industries, from the household to many heavy industries. Yushine’s process chiller is applicable in plastic processing industries for extrusion, blowing, and molding purposes. A process chiller helps regulate the temperature and flow rate of a liquid or a coolant. The general applications of a process chiller are:
- A process chiller is applicable in ultrasonic cooling sectors.
- A process chiller fits best in medical industries.
- A process chiller finds its’ usage in chemical industries.
- A process chiller is used in plastic and rubber industries to reduce cycle times in injection molding machines.
- A process chiller is used in printing industries to stabilize the temperature in rollers and presses that help reduce bleeding and stretching times.
- A process chiller is used in electroplating (metal iodizing) industries.
- A process chiller is used in electronic industries.
- A process chiller is used in food sectors to cool chocolates, vegetable processing, and meat injectors.
- A process chiller is used in the baking industry to improve the quality of the flour.
- A process chiller is used in pharmaceutical industries to reduce manufacturing time.
- A process cooler is used in airplane industries.
- A process chiller is used in skating rinks.
- A process chiller is vital in the laser cutting industry.
- A process chiller is used for dry cleaning machines.
- A process chiller is applicable in military applications.
- A process is used in the welding of machines.
- A process chiller is used in construction places.
- A process chiller is used in beverage industries.
5. Why Is a Process Chiller Important?
Yushine’s process chiller is remarkable due to its simplicity, durability, and efficiency. A process chiller is essential to eradicate heat from the chiller system for better functioning and to gain a quality product.
A process chiller’s purpose is to remove heat from the system. When the heat does not remove, it may cause reduced production, and the quality of the equipment also goes down, resulting in premature failure.
Yushine’s process chiller is uniquely designed to balance the temperature and fluid flow rate (water+ water/glycol solution). A process chiller utilizes medium air and condenser water to extract heat from the coolant present in the condenser for optimum performance.
A process chiller is helpful in plastic cooling molds to decrease the cycle of the product. A process chiller is vital in redistributing and using cooling water despite using a single pass-through system.
6. What Are the Maintenance Tips of a Process Chiller?
Different chillers require different maintenance. Yushine’s process chiller requires a little maintenance to increase the productivity of the output product and to make them durable for a long period. The tips for maintaining a process chiller are as follow:
It is necessary to maintain the daily schedule of a process chiller operation. Make a record of the rate of flow of air or water, rate of pressure, as well as liquid or oil levels, vibrations, and operating temperature variations for better and reliable use.
Regularly check the inlet and outlet expansion valves of a process chiller to avoid leakage of material. Have a look at the process chiller tubes. Clean the tubes regularly because obstruction to the cooling liquid circulation significantly affects the transfer of heat and diminishes the efficiency of a process chiller.
Regularly check the condenser water coils to avoid microbes, rusting, and scaling process, which has devastating effects on the chiller’s heat transfer and efficiency. Thoroughly check the water coils and remove the dirt if present. Carefully inspect the rings and avoid bending of fins.
Thoroughly inspect the coolant leaks and adequately maintain the levels of liquid and coolant in a process chiller for optimal functioning. Leakage of coolant and fluid may causes errors in cooling capacity.
Inspect and accurately determine the amount of a refrigerant. The refrigerant used must not form ice as frosting restricts the flow resulting in ruptures.
Properly inspect the oil compressors of a process chiller when the oil change occurs, test and replace the filters if possible.
Check the starters as well as motors for the system to operate correctly. Electrical connection should be checked when moving a process chiller to avoid any spark.
7. What Are the Characteristics of a Process Chiller? How Will you Benefit from it?
Yushine’s process chiller is a device that is useful for cooling processes in various industries to provide constant flow, constant temperature, and constant pressure. Here, the characteristics of Yushine’s process chiller are highlighted as:
- Yushine’s process chiller contains a highly efficient Hermeticcompressor. It is helpful to save energy, does not produce intense noise, and vibration during operation.
- Yushine’sprocess chiller is equipped with many protection devices, including high-low pressure protection, overheating and cooling protection, water flow protection, and overload protection for better equipment running. These protection devices save your machine from damages
- Yushine’s process chiller gives a facility of data logging to the customers.
- Yushine’s process chiller does not consume excess power or energy due to multiple compressors availability.
- Yushine’s process chiller consists of a finned copper tube condenserhaving voice-proof rotor fan over it that proves great in efficient heat dissipation.
- Yushine’sprocess chiller uses different refrigerants such as R407C, R134A, and R410A, which are quite helpful in protecting the environment from toxic chemicals which severly affects the atmosphere resulting in ozone depletion, and global warming.
- A process chiller consists of an air-cooled, and a water-cooled finned condenser according to the your
- A process chiller operates at an adjustable temperature range of -25°C to +35°Cand has an accuracy of up to 1°C.
- Yushine’s process chiller is phenomenal due to the use of 304 stainless steeltank and evaporator for outstanding heat exchanging performance, and to avoid leakage of the material.
- Yushine’sprocess chiller is equipped with an LCD microcomputer for easy operation, to maintain the record whenever a fault occurs. Yushine’s process chiller comes with an emergency light and sound alarm to detect the errors for stable working.
- Yushine’sprocess chiller is easy to install, which helps save your time and does not costs much for maintenance and breakdown.
8. What Are the Various Types of a Process Chiller?
Yushine’s process chiller comes in various forms: air-cooled process chiller, water-cooled process chiller, and process screw chiller. These chillers are as follow:
Process Water-Cooled Chiller
Yushine’s process water-cooled chiller accomplishes its task by removing heat from the pumping water through a separate sealed condenser, and the heat spreads in the cooling tower. A water-cooled process chiller is quite efficient in working.
A water-cooled process chiller uses the water, transforms it into vapor form, and releases heat which is good at consuming less energy.
Process Air-Cooled Chiller
An air-cooled process chiller utilizes air to remove heat with the help of fans. The fans blow the air across the condenser’s tubes.
An air-cooled process chiller consumes a lot of energy. An air-cooled process chiller is helpful as it can be installed outside and inside the environment. An air-cooled process chiller is more exposed to blockage and recirculation process problems.
Process Screw Chiller
A process screw chillers are present in both water-cooled and air-cooled ranges and weigh about 70Tons to 680Tons. A process screw chiller consists of a half-hermetic compressor using refrigerants such as R134A, R407C, and R410A, which are environment-friendly.
A process screw chiller is primarily applicable for large cooling capacities. A process chiller is used in pipe productions and other plastic injection molding machines. It has a thread copper tube to ensure the proper flow rate of a coolant.
A process screw chiller makes use of two interlocking axles and squeezes the coolant present in it.
9. How can you Differentiate between an Air-Cooled Process Chiller and a Water-Cooled Process Chiller?
The main thing that can create a difference between an air-cooled process chiller and a water-cooled process chiller is the usage of air and water. An air-cooled process chiller functions via circulating air, and a water-cooled process chiller consists of circulating water to stabilize the environment.
A cooling tower and water pump are absent in Yushine’s air-cooled process chiller, while a water-cooled process chiller consists of a cooling tower, and water pump to process hot water. An air-cooled process chiller consists of a cooling fan set on the machine. It fits best in areas facing water shortage.
An air-cooled process chiller consumes less energy due to electronically commutated fans usage as compared to a water-cooled process chiller.
A water-cooled process chillers cost too much to maintain due to water treatment, while an air-cooled process chiller does not require water treatment and costs less.
An air-cooled process chiller consumes less space than that of a water-cooled process chiller.
An air-cooled process chiller has limited service life than a water-cooled process chiller.
An air-cooled process chiller lacks heat transfer precision, while a water-cooled process chiller adds the advantage of more precise heat transferring due to double cooling system.
An air-cooled process chiller uses R22, and R410 refrigerant, while a water-cooled process chiller consists of R22 refrigerant (water) which provides a good refrigerant effect and does not harm its user.
An air-cooled process chiller is less energy efficient, while a water-cooled process chiller is more energy efficient.
An air-cooled process chiller is suitable due to its mobile nature because it consists of a single unit, while a water-cooled process chiller is installed outside for effective performance, and is not portable.
10. What Are the Features of a Process Chiller?
Yushine’s process chiller is magnificent due to the reliability and efficiency the components have. The primary goal of a process chiller is to maintain the temperature in the system. The prominent features of a process chiller are:
- A process chiller tailors protection devices such as overload protection, low-temperature protection, anti-frosting, out-of-phase protection, high and low-pressure protection, and stabilizing switches.
- A process chiller is equipped with an electrical control box for safe handling and operation.
- A process chiller features an Emersonfilter to restrict pollution.
- A process chiller comes in a compact design which helps save energy and cost.
- A process chiller uses stainless steel basin to avoid corrosion.
- A process chiller uses a finned condenser that has high dissipation of thermal energy.
11. How Long Does a Process Chiller Last?
A process chiller is a machine to release thermal energy from the process. A process chiller’s longevity is based upon its design and material used in its construction. Yushine’s various process chillers have different lifespans based on their design and structure.
The compressor of a process screw chiller lasts for 20 years, while the scroll chiller lasts for about 8 to 15 years. An air-cooled process chiller lasts for 20 years if it is appropriately maintained. A water-cooled process chiller lasts about 35 years due to efficient cooling towers.
12. How to Measure Tonnage of a Process Chiller?
A tonnage for a process chiller requires precision as it plays an essential role in increasing the life of the equipment. Thus the proper size and tonnage measurement have a significant effect on the performance and efficiency of the equipment. Without this factor, the machine will ruin.
You must determine the temperature and flow rate of the entering and releasing fluid in the process. Also, measure the flow of water in a process chiller in terms of gallons per minute.
The following formula is applicable to measure the tonnage of a process chiller.
Tons = 500 x Rate of flow (gallons per minute) x (incoming temperature of fluid – outgoing temperature of fluid)
The difference in incoming (inlet) and outgoing (outlet) temperature is expressed in ∆T.
Through this formula, you can measure the tonnage in an exact way. Oversizing and over-loading a process chiller is wasteful as it deteriorates the functioning of a process chiller system.
13. What Are the Factors to Consider when Selecting a Process Chiller?
A process chiller selection is vital in determining the fatigue life of the equipment. The factors to focus on when selecting a process chiller are:
- Process cooling fluid
- The temperature of a process cooling fluid
- Process fluid pressure and rate of flow
- Operating environment (spatial constraints or ambient environment)
14. What Are the Advantage of Using a Process Chiller?
Yushine’s process chiller is a machine that operates at a temperature of 50⁰F. The advantages of a process chiller are below:
- Yushine’s process chiller helps lower the noise due to the unique motor.
- A process chiller consumes very little power to operate.
- A process chiller has reverse motor protection breakers.
- A process chiller consists of anti-frosting thermostats to prevent the icing of fluid in the system.
- A process chiller adds the advantage of flow and level switches for better operation.
15. Name the Different Refrigerants Used in a Process Chiller?
A process chiller makes use of coolants or refrigerants (a chemical compound) to extract heat from the fluid being processed. The various coolants and their ratio used in a process chiller are:
- R410A is in the proportion of 70%.
- R407C is in the ratio of 20%.
- R134A is in the ratio of 10%.
16. How to Determine the Efficiency of a Process Chiller?
A process chiller is the greatest energy absorber and discharger, which defines its’ operating cost. To calculate the efficiency of a process chiller, you must know about the “Coefficient of Performance.”
The coefficient of performance is the ratio of chiller cooling to electrical energy. The unit used for measuring COP is kilowatts.
COP is also labeled as the cooling power for the cooling system and heating power for the heating system in the process chillers.
Po= Heating or cooling power output
P= Power of a process chiller
When the coefficient of performance of a process chiller increases, the thermal energy releasing and cooling power capacity elevates.
Suppose a process chiller comes with a cooling potential of 2500 kilowatts. The electrical energy required to give rise to the cooling potential is 460 kilowatt.
2500/460 kW = 5.4, (COP) of a process chiller.