Water Cooled Chiller
Yushine industrial water-cooled chillers are capable of controlling precisely the mold temperature in the plastic molding process so as to shorten the molding cycle and speed up product formalization. This greatly helps the molding product, not deformation or shrinkage, good surface finish, and perspective rate. Yushine water-cooled chiller is also applied to Cooling CNC machines, laser machines,s or other types of processing machines.
- Excellent cooling, quiet with low electric consumption.
- Adopt high-quality electrical components like SCHNEIDER or SIEMENS to make its performance more stable.
- Accurately maintains temperature range from 3℃to 30℃.
- Energy efficiency water-cooled condenser.
- Optional refrigerant R407C, R410A, R314A, or R22 for choice.
YushineSIC-W series industrial energy-efficient water-cooled chillers are widely used for many equipment’s cooling systems in factories, such as plastic processing machinery mold cooling, machinery industry, building industry, food& beverage industry, etc. A cooling water towel is available.
We offer various models of these chillers all of which can be ordered online. For additional details, contact our team freely, as we’d be happy to help you. Yushine is a professional manufacturer and supplier of Water Cooled Chiller with over 15 years of experience. 18-month warranty, Lifelong maintenance, and any feedback will respond in 24 hours. Yushine water-cooled chiller should be 100% trial run and follow the quality control system strictly.
Send us your requirement, we will offer you a quotation as soon as possible.
- Equipped with an anti-freeze thermostat.
- Adopting a tube-in-shell condenser with excellent heat transfer and resistance to lower water quality.
- The temperature control range from 3℃to 30℃, the special requirement could be lower to -25℃frozen water.
- Selected world-class famous scroll refrigeration compressor and evaporator, excellent refrigeration, quiet, and power saving.
- Adopting reliable brand pumps and it is made of stainless steel with a large working range, excellent performance, and no leakage.
- With compressor and pump overload protection, high and low voltage control, electronic time delay, and other safety protection devices
|Refrigerant Filling Quantity(kg)
|Water Tank Capacity(L)
|Pump Flow (L/min)
|Pump working Pressure(kg/cm²)
|Shell and tube
Yushine Leading Water Cooled Chiller Manufacturer
Yushine is a professional enterprise of the domestic brand in plastic & rubber auxiliary machinery fields like Water-cooled chillers. We have many project cases with large-scale companies such as TTI, PHILIPS, Delonghi, Dorel Juvenile, and so on.
Since Yushine has over 15 years of experience in this industry. We assure you that all of our water-cooled chiller products are tested and certified for production.
- Yushine has passed the ISO9001 international quality system and most of our products have passed CE certification.
- All the chillers are an 18-month warranty, and any feedback will respond in 24 hours.
- Strong abilities in developing and designing new machines that have passed patents for easy operating.
- Short-time delivery and many products are in stock.
- Yushine Concepts of “quality first, customers first, the credit first”.
As we know, there are several plastic auxiliary machine manufacturers worldwide, and everyone is doing their best to present their products with high quality.
Searching around for your intended product in the technical market makes you puzzled about choosing the right product.
However, if you are searching for a machine that can help you boost your business to a high level, then Yushine can provide you with technical information or the right product.
Yushine has developed the best quality and reliable Water Cooled chillers with protected investment according to the client’s demands.
Let’s dive into this article.
A Water Cooled chiller is a cooling device that uses chilled water. A Water Cooled chiller consists of a condenser linked to a cooling tower.
A Water Cooled chiller is most reliable in places where there is an excessive water supply. A Water Cooled chiller performs well when the surrounding air temperature changes.
A Water Cooled chiller comes in various ranges from the smaller 20 tons to the most significant many thousands of tons.
A Water Cooled chiller consists of a redistributing water condenser in which water moves from the cooling tower to liquefy the refrigerant.
A Water Cooled chiller uses a refrigerant that depends upon the condenser’s water temperature and rate of flow.
The rate of flow and temperature of a refrigerant acts relatively with the wet-bulb temperature, which is less than that of the dry-bulb temperature.
A Water Cooled chiller is a device that operates when the thermal energy flows from the refrigerant evaporator toward the water condenser.
So, the condenser’s warm water moves to the cooling tower, where treated thermal energy is released into the surrounding environment.
A Water Cooled chiller gives consistently good performance than an air-cooled chiller in both commercial and industrial sectors.
A Water Cooled chiller operates with a vapor compression and vapor absorption system. A Water Cooled chiller helps in the constant flow of a refrigerant to the treated water condenser.
A refrigerant or a coolant is a mixture of water and glycol which circulates in evaporated pipes.
The refrigerant temperature which goes to the condenser is about 10⁰ Celsius.
The process by which refrigerant passes results in the release of thermal energy. A Water Cooled chiller uses a refrigerant system that links the water system via an evaporator.
A refrigerant flows through an evaporator, compressor, condenser, and expansion valve. A Water Cooled chiller applies a thermodynamic process over it.
An evaporator is beneficial in sucking heat from the refrigerant, and it evaporates. A refrigerant changes the state from a liquid (low-pressurized) state to a gaseous state.
The cooling temperature of the treated refrigerant faces a drop in it.
Refrigerant moves towards a compressor which helps perform many functions simultaneously.
A compressor removes the refrigerant from the evaporator and confirms that its pressure is pretty low and intake heat of thermal energy is according to the requirement.
A compressor elevates the pressure of the circulating gaseous refrigerant and confirms that temperature remains constant (high) when it reaches the condenser.
When the gaseous refrigerant reaches the condenser, it turns into a liquid state. The heat released from the refrigerant after changing form is released into the atmosphere by a water medium.
Water Cooled chillers operate well than air-cooled chillers due to some advanced features. The merits of a Water Cooled chiller are as follows:
- Water Cooled chillers have a long lifespan because they are less exposed to outdoor conditions such as heat and rain.
- Water Cooled chillers do not create much noise and operate silently.
- Water Cooled chillers effectively transmit thermal energy and work efficiently.
- Water Cooled chillers do not require outdoor placement.
- Water Cooled chillers utilize water as a refrigerant instead of a chemical. It means they are safe to use.
Apart from various advantages of Water Cooled chillers, it also faces some harmful drops, which are as follows:
- Water Cooled chillers need more care and maintenance.
- Water Cooled chillers are more complex in structure, due to which installation becomes difficult.
- Water Cooled chillers face difficulty in working when are exposed to a humid environment.
- Water Cooled chillers are not reliable in places facing water shortages.
- Water Cooled chillers cannot operate without their’ cooling tower or other parts.
Water Cooled chiller comes in different styles equipped with unique features vital in many commercial and industrial sectors. The two well-known types of Water Cooled chillers are as follows:
Water Cooled Screw Chillers
A Water Cooled screw chiller is well-known due to its essential element screw compressor.
A specially designed Water Cooled screw chiller involves a single or a twin vacuum for a cooling system. The compressor has a changing ability when pressure or any load occurs on it.
The compressor balances the working time of the vacuum to protect it from sturdiness. Water Cooled screw chillers range in sizes from 30 HP to 680Ton. This range of Water Cooled screw chillers increases its cooling capability.
A Water Cooled screw chiller contains a semi-enclosed screw vacuum, warm air expansion valve, cylinder aerosol, and electrical controller.
A Water Cooled screw chiller uses two interlocking oscillating motors which function simultaneously and compresses the coolant.
Water Cooled screw chillers work best in places such as:
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Electronic sectors
- Plastic Industries
- Food dispensation
Water Cooled Scroll Chillers
Water Cooled scroll chillers also use a refrigerator to cool the liquids and extract moisture from the air. These chillers also use condensation and evaporation methods to operate appropriately.
Water Cooled scroll chillers contain a special style compressor called Spiral Compressor. The spiral compressor of a Water Cooled chiller produces less noise and is environment-friendly.
Water Cooled scroll chillers installation is relatively easy. Water Cooled scroll chillers can function well even in severe conditions.
Water Cooled scroll chillers consist of a liquid blower and a storage container.
A Water Cooled scroll chiller acts by utilizing a stationery and spiral plate to compress the refrigerant.
When using machines, you must handle them with care to avoid exposure to harmful chemicals. The ways to use and maintain Water Cooled chillers are:
- Regularly inspect the scattered warm water chiller system to see if the fans and water sprayer of the cooling tower are operating normally.
- Inspect the water removal into the water basin of the chiller for proper functioning.
- Use Water Cooled chillers with an adequate amount of refrigerant. If the leakage occurs, normalize the quantity.
- Check it by displaying measures of low and high levels of pressure on the exterior face.
- Whenever an alarm of Water Cooled chillers rings, immediately shut down the alarm signal and inspect it to remove faults.
- Avoid the use of a Water Cooled chiller machine when the chaos starts with the initial plug.
- Avoid shutdown of the power supply when trouble occurs. Always power off the unit first and then switch off the power supply.
- Proper ventilation and room cleaning are important before installing Water Cooled chillers into the mechanical room. If it smells pungent and suffocated, make it clean for good communication.
- Restrict foreign agents or pollution entering the cooling water tower and control the heat dispersal mechanism.
- Clean the Water Cooled chiller after every six months of usage. Proper cleaning of the water cooling tower, water pipes, and condenser are necessary to ensure effective refrigerant performance.
A Water Cooled screw chiller consists of a unique style compressor that comes with numerous advantages for perfect use.
- A Water Cooled screw chiller consists of a simple structure.
- A Water Cooled screw chiller has a long lifespan.
- A Water Cooled screw chiller produces less vibration.
- A Water Cooled screw chiller helps save power.
- It does not create an issue, and installation becomes easy.
- A Water Cooled screw chiller is invulnerable to wet shocks.
- A Water Cooled screw chiller is smaller in size.
- It applies a positive pressure mechanism and is corrosion-free.
As you all know well about the benefits of a Water-Cooled screw chiller. Here are some of the demerits listed as follows:
- The cost of a Water-Cooled screw chiller is high.
- The system of oil lubrication is quite complex, and it takes oil in large amounts.
- A Water Cooled screw chiller requires high accuracy in assembly.
Water Cooled chillers are energy-efficient machines that are applicable in industries and commercial sectors.
A Water Cooled chiller uses chilled water and provides maximum cooling effect or chilled water at the temperature of 3⁰ Celsius to 30⁰ Celsius.
However, the lowest possible temperature at which Water Cooled chillers work is -25⁰ Celsius.
As you all know that a different environment surrounds every industry, so here are some guidelines you must consider when selecting an excellent Water Cooled chiller.
Heat load is a primary factor to consider for your application. Heat load is the amount of thermal energy that needs to extract. The units of thermal energy are watts and BTUs per hour.
Coolant Temperature and Type
After determining the heat load, look for the coolant type and temperature. Coolant temperature is the temperature at the inlet of the device.
It is necessary to determine the coolant temperature for heating as it moves from the chiller to the equipment.
The most widely used coolant is water (50%) and glycol (50%). The such coolant of Water Cooled chiller operates best at the temperature of -25⁰ Celsius and +80⁰ Celsius.
Glycol cannot operate at temperatures above freezing points such as 0⁰F or +32⁰F.
Glycol coolant or refrigerant assists in the greasing of a pump, and liquid temperature inside the Water Cooled temperature may be lower than the freezing point.
Coolant Flow Rate
A coolant flow rate is necessary because if the required coolant flow rate is more than needed, this may damage the equipment. However, if the flow rate is low, then the release of thermal energy becomes scarce.
Environment plays an essential role in determining which type of chiller is best for usage.
The internal and external environment depends upon the conditions such as high and low temperatures or dirty environments.
Water Cooled chillers are mostly present indoors. A Water Cooled chiller requires the installation of filters, compressors, and pumps. The installation environment also affects the sizing of the Water Cooled chiller.
A Water Cooled chiller is a device that utilizes chilled water to provide adequate cooling. The Water Cooled chiller depends upon the entering water temperature and the flowing pressure of the chilled water.
The Water Cooled chiller comes in various sizes and ranges. The criteria to determine the dimensions of a Water Cooled chiller is as follow:
You must evaluate the temperature differential, the difference between the entering water temperature and the needed chill water temperature.
The unit of differential temperature is ∆T and the entering water temperature is in terms of ⁰F. So, the combined temperature differential will be ∆T⁰F.
Determine the BTUs/hour unit of power, equal to gallons per hour x 8.33 x ∆T⁰F.
Next, measure the cooling capacity in terms of tons, and a single Ton equals BTUs per hour in a ratio of 12K.
The size of a Water Cooled chiller must reach 20%, which is ideal in terms of tons. In this way, you can calculate the size of your application hassle-free.
Water Cooled scroll chiller is named so because of its’ scroll compressor. The essential characteristics of a Water Cooled scroll chiller are as follows:
Water Cooled scroll chillers are highly operational and more reliable due to the specially styled scroll compressor.
A Water Cooled scroll chiller consists of operational coolants such as R407c, R410A, and R134A. Such coolants of this device are environmentally friendly and do not create a fuss in the surroundings.
A Water Cooled scroll chiller uses a separate refrigerant circuit with each compressor.
It also contains multiple refrigeration circuits attached to liquid pumps and a storage basin.
It contains expansion valves with large capacities, a temperature handler, and an efficient flow of thermal energy.
It consists of a tube with greater thickness and extraordinary flow style and provides easy maintenance.
It has a PLC automation and a data logging system. Water Cooled scroll chillers operate remotely with multiple compressors having a capacity from 33% to 100%.
Water Cooled scroll chillers also contain shell-in-tube and tube-in-tube vacuum pumps.
A Water Cooled chiller is a mechanical device that uses a closed-loop system to support heat exchange from the liquid to the coolant. Water Cooled chillers are applicable in places such as:
- Water Cooled chillers in plastic industries
- Water Cooled chillers in optical industries
- Water Cooled chillers in beverage industries
- Water Cooled chillers in printing or die-casting industries
- Water Cooled chillers in pharmaceutical industries
- Water Cooled chillers in rubber industries
- Water Cooled chillers in laser industries
- Water Cooled chillers in jet pumps of water
- Water Cooled chillers in de-waxing of oils
- Water Cooled chillers in paper wax cooling
- Water Cooled chillers in pasteurizing industries
- Water Cooled chillers in pulp and paper processing
- Water Cooled chillers in EDM machine cooling
- Water Cooled chillers in Injection molding
Water Cooled chillers are needed in extreme conditions such as in summer to provide a cooling effect and balance the temperature. It results in more energy consumption of Water Cooled chillers.
You must know how to control or deal with the energy consumption of such cooling devices. Here are some tips to ensure a reduction in energy consumption.
Place Water Cooled chillers in an environment ensuring the perfect supply of electricity. When low voltage occurs, Water Cooled chillers try to balance the functioning by consuming more electricity.
Therefore, safe and exact voltage usage is necessary to operate Water Cooled chillers and to reduce power consumption.
Always make a specific plan or record for a chiller for safety purposes or avoid overload that causes damage to the machine.
Maintain your Water Cooled chiller daily, which helps in stable performance and reduces energy consumption or cost.
The environment has a significant effect on Water Cooled chillers. Adjust your device according to the environment for better functioning. Always make a mechanical room with proper ventilation and a heat removal system.
A Water Cooled chiller’s tank has a specific limit. Add water according to the limit to make cooling capacity better and reduces energy consumption.
Place adjustable coils in your application for proper working. Control the Water Cooled chiller with the help of rings which are essential in reducing energy consumption.
Water Cooled chillers come in medium to bigger sizes. This cooling device provides a cooling effect with the help of chilled water.
Water Cooled chillers primarily comprise a compressor, condenser, expansion valve, evaporator, power, controls, and water boxes.
The compressor is the primary part of a Water Cooled chiller. It helps in the flow of a refrigerant in the whole system by applying pressure.
The compressor of Water Cooled chillers comes in numerous designs such as scroll compressor, screw compressor, centrifugal compressor, and other reciprocating compressors.
Every type of compressor has its’ own merits and demerits depending upon shape and size. The compressor is present in between the vaporizer and condenser.
The compressor is insulated with stainless steel to avoid contaminants. It also contains a motor which helps as a driving force. An engine on the compressor is present on the interior as well as an exterior side.
The compressor can produce noise when it comes to close attachment with the chiller body.
The condenser is present just after the compressor and right before the expansion valves of the Water Cooled chiller.
Condenser helps to extract thermal energy from the coolant or refrigerant which the vaporizer uses. A Water Cooled condenser redistributes the condenser liquid between the cooling tower and the condenser constantly.
The warm refrigerant, which moves from the compressor to the condenser, transmits the heat into condenser water which flows to the cooling tower and releases into the surrounding air.
It is present in the middle of the condenser and vaporizer. These valves spread the refrigerant, reduce the pressure and increase the capacity to take more heat from the evaporator.
The evaporator works by taking extra thermal energy from the section and moves towards the cooling tower. The water gets cool when heat releases from the refrigerant.
The chilled water then transfers around the system to provide a cooling effect.
Water boxes are present with the condenser and vaporizer of a Water Cooled chiller. The water boxes help to separate the inlet and outlet valves.
The control unit is present over the chiller. Control units check the proper functioning of a Water Cooled chiller. Control units also consist of alarms and shutdown buttons.
the power unit is present over the chiller or in the mechanical room consisting of various cables. Power units help to balance the flow of electrical energy to the chiller.