Water Temperature Controller
Yushine is a professional water temperature controller manufacturer.Yushine STM-W series water temperature controller is applicable for mold heating and constant temperature. The maximum usage is 40 ℃ – 180 ℃, accurate + 1 ℃ brain touch mode control, simple operation, startup, and automatic exhaust Outlet and returns water temperature indication: with return water function (optional). Stainless steel pipeline, less pipe Yin and induced scale fault display, maintenance without professionals.
- The all-digital PD segmented temperature control system is adopted, which can maintain a stable mold temperature under any operating state, with a temperature control accuracy of + 1 ℃ and a number of safety devices.
- In case of failure, the machine can automatically detect abnormalities, and an indicator light displays abnormalities.
- Direct cooling, good cooling effect, automatic direct water replenishment device, which can quickly cool down to the temperature setting.
- The interior is made of stainless steel, high-pressure explosion-proof.
- Beautiful and generous appearance design, easy disassembly, and maintenance.
If your project or your business need to Water Temperature Controller,then Yushine will be your best choice to manufacture your Water Temperature Controller orders.
Yushine is a professional manufacturer and supplier of mold temperature controllers with over 15 years of an experience 1-year warranty, Lifelong maintenance, and any feedback will respond in 24 hours. and all of our has passed the ISO9001 international quality system and most of our products have passed CE certification.
Yushine will give you the best fire solution based on your project’s requirements with our professional technical team,and we will provide acompetitive price based on your project.
If you need find an oil temperature controller manufacturer,Drop us an email and send your detailed requirement now!
Send us your requirement, we will offer you a quotation as soon as possible.
- PID temperature control-regulates error within+0.1 continuously and constantly, with high efficiency and energy saving.
- Six series of protective measures-boot automatically exhaust shut down automatically cooling protection, thermostatic and circuit alarm, phase fault protection, pump protection, overheat protection, and low-level protection that can automatically detect abnormal performance and indicate this via visible Alam.
- LCD shows the actual and set temperatures- and visual operations.
- Visual and easy operations, easy to maintain.
- Stainless steel tank -durable without leakage or rust.
- Circumfluence design enables recollection of diathermanous oil, easily and rapidly.
- Exquisite appearance with delicate size.
|Model||Max Temperature||Dimension (mm) (H)X(W)X(D)||Weight(KG)||Heating Power(KW)||Pump Power(KW)||Pump Flow(L/min)||Pump Working Pressure(bar)||Quantity of Heading barrel(PC)||Main Secondary Tank Capacity(L)|
Yushine Leading Mold Temperature Controller Manufacturer
Yushine is a professional enterprise of the domestic brand in plastic & rubber auxiliary machinery fields like Mold Temperature Controller. We have many project cases with large-scale companies such as TTI, PHILIPS, Delonghi, Dorel Juvenile, and so on.
Since Yushine has over 15 years of experience in this industry. We assure you that all of our Mold Temperature Controller products are tested and certified in production.
- Yushine has passed the ISO9001 international quality system and most of our products have passed CE certification.
- All the machines are a 1-year warranty, and any feedback will be responded to in 24 hours.
- Strong abilities in developing and designing new machines which have passed patents for easy operation.
- Short-time delivery and many products are in stock.
- Yushine Concepts of “quality first, customers first, the credit first”
Nowadays, plastic auxiliary equipment has become a need. These tools are playing a vital role in offices to heavy industries.
Financiers are looking for machines that boost their business and provide them with high-quality products.
Yunshine has been a trusted brand for decades, serving its clients with newly designed water temperature mold controllers which meet theirde their minds.
Are you looking for the best brand of water temperature controller with excellent durability and stability?
This article is for you. Let me introduce you to Yushin’s water temperature controller.
The water temperature mold controller is specially styled for controlling the temperature of the water. A water temperature controller is a device that sets the temperature of circulating water and maintains it.
The water temperature controllers come in a series of standard water temperature controllers and high water temperature mold controllers.
Standard water temperature controller temperature ranges from 30° Celsius to 120° Celsius. The high water temperature controller ranges from 120° Celsius to 180° Celsius.
High-temperature water from the mold cools by the direct cooling process. This cooled water flows towards the heater through high-pressurized pumps which are good at heating to a constant temperature.
The water temperature controller consists of PID control units which are helpful in stabilizing mold temperature digitally. The water temperature controller works with accuracy if +1° Celsius.
The water temperature controller adds an advantage to the direct cooling process. It consists of a robotic water replenishment device that is good at maintaining and cooling down the temperature of the water.
The water temperature controller also contains an outlet valve and returns a water temperature indicator. It possesses a stainless steel pipe and other parts which are beneficial in preventing foreign particles and mites. It is corrosion-free.
The water temperature controller possesses a low-pressure alarm and restricts working when the cooling water temperature is not enough to reach the specific set value.
The water temperature controller balances the heating or cooling capability of water for better functioning.
The temperature of the water has a significant effect on the configuration of plastic mold material. It depicts how it flows, reacts, set, and removes from the specific mold. The cooling process of the plastic material has a great influence on its working.
In the injection molding process, precise cooling temperature and maintaining the material are helpful in a way that allows time for cooling quickly. The time taken minimizes the cycle. Cooling must not be too quick which results in heat transfer problems and affects the products.
Yushine’s water temperature controller is beneficial in maintaining the temperature of the water at a specific set value. The various characteristics of a water temperature controller are as follows:
- The maximum use of water temperature in a water temperature controller is from 30° Celsius to 180°
- The water temperature controller consists of an LCD that depicts the real and specific set temperature in the form of visuals for easy operation and maintenance.
- The water temperature controller is magnificent due to the basin and other parts made of stainless steel that resist the leakage of material or liquid and proves quite helpful in preventing rust.
- The water temperature controller consists of a circumfluence design which is great for recollecting diathermanous oil. The athermanous oil recollection is quite easy and quick.
- The water temperature also has the ability of backwater functioning as an optional.
- The water temperature controller adds the advantage of boosting robotically exhaust shutdown.
- The mold-type water temperature controller prevents over-cooling of the water and maintains it for proper working.
- The water temperature controller is equipped with thermostats and emergency circuit alarms.
- The water temperature controller is beneficial in anti-reverse pump functioning and protection.
- The water temperature controller features overheat protection and low-level pressure protection that quickly detects the abnormal working of the system.
- The water-type mold temperature controller acquires high-pressure explosion protection.
- The water temperature controller helps in easy mounting and dismounting.
- Two sets of electric heating pipes are additional benefits of the water temperature controller. These pipes are present in a joint or isolated form.
- The water temperature controller is good at saving energy or power up to 30% and protects the environment.
- The water temperature controller has an overload, an off-phase precautionary system, and the error display system, which proves helpful in maintaining and handling.
- The water temperature controller is compact in size and lightweight.
In the Yushine’s water type mold temperature controller, the temperature must not elevate the limit of 95° Celsius. The working model of the system is non-closed.
When the water temperature for the mold crosses the specific temperature, then closed working mode is applicable. The closed model makes sure that the pressure inside the system is specific, and does not evaporates the heat transfer medium.
The pressure required by the water temperature controller depends upon the outlet valve. The water expands with the help of an expansion pipe or a vessel.
When the temperature of the water reaches 98° Celsius, the water present in the expansion valves starts to rise in the form of vapors until the specific set value of the outlet temperature reaches.
When the temperature of the water level drops below the specific set value, the level controls of the water temperature controller opens the valves and the exact level filling begins. The pump filling ensures the filling of unit even when the water circuit pressure is quite low.
The water circulates towards the one-way check valve into the controller system. A one-way valve stops the backward flowing of the water when the pressure in the circuit is greater than the water circuit.
The pressure in the circuit solely relies on the outlet temperature. Extreme high pressure of the water results in the opening of safety valves. The pressure gauge determines the pressure of the system. The use of a pressure relief valve is necessary for releasing the pressure of the water temperature controller.
High-temperature water is pressured by the pump to the heater. After heating, warm water goes towards the mold, continues the process.
When the temperature of the water becomes extremely high such as 180° Celsius, the solenoid valve opens, and cools down the temperature of cooled water. When the temperature reaches the set point, the circuit alarm rings and stops further operation of the machine.
The working principle of the water type mold temperature controller is to bring in contrast the actual value, and the specific set value of the water temperature.
Yushine’s water temperature controller uses efficient, and direct cooling methods to reach the set value. It also assists in eliminating the need for an isolated cooler.
The direct cooling process in the water temperature controller has the advantage of high cooling capacity where the low-temperature consumer is suitable such as 30° Celsius.
The direct water cooling process in a water temperature controller has the capability of good heat transfer and it exploits temperatures of 90° Celsius and above such as 160° Celsius.
Indirect cooling method, thermal energy is extracted from the cooling process. This thermal energy moves towards the cooling system via robotic mixing valves. The microprocessor controls the mixing valves.
The direct cooling method is applicable in low-temperature occasions, but this method in the water temperature controller provides efficient and quick cooling.
The direct cooling process is quite helpful in the water temperature controller but it has various cons associated with it. These are given below:
- As the new water continuously enters the existing water, so water pre-treatment to protect from corrosion inhibitors is less.
- The direct cooling process is exposed to contamination and scaling in the temperature controller circuit.
- The temperature of the water outlet reaches 100° Celsius due to the vaporization of hot water excitation during cooling.
Yushine’s water temperature mold controller is widely used in industries. It aims to reduce the chances of defective products and to save energy by up to 30%. The applications of the water temperature mold controller are as follows:
- It is applicable in the chemical industry.
- The water temperature controller in rubber, and plastic industries such as extrusion, rolling, and hot pressing.
- The water temperature controller in textile and printing work such as drying, baking, and evaporation.
- The water temperature is useful in food industries such as in ovens, boilers, and heat treating.
- The water temperature controller is applicable in light industries.
- The water temperature controller is used in wood industries such as in hydraulic machines, laminating heat, and fiber plate compression.
- The water temperature controller is useable in shopping malls and office buildings.
- The water temperature controller is used in gypsum board drying
- The water temperature controller in pharmaceutical industries.
- The water temperature controller is used in many household appliances.
- The water temperature controller is good in air conditioning industries such as civil building heating and industrial plants.
- The water temperature controller is also used in hotels.
In the water temperature controller, there is an inverse relationship between the rates of flow of liquid and the pressure of the liquid.
When the pressure of water increases, this causes a decrease in the rate of flow of water. When the pressure of the pump rises, the flow rate decreases. When the rate of flow of water in the temperature mold controller increases, then the pressure decreases.
So, when the pressure drop of the water in the temperature controller is greater, the chilled water flow rate is also higher.
The water temperature controller is a device that stabilizes the temperature of water to a set value. The water temperature controller restricts the under-cooling and the over-cooling of the water in the system.
It is necessary to maintain the water temperature controller which helps improve the proper functioning of the machine. The different ways to maintain the water temperature controller are:
- Inspect and clean your devices on regular basis and check for dirt particles to avoid any damage.
- The water temperature controller needs to be cleaned at regular intervals with the help of a blower.
- The water temperature controller needs proper lubrication and if not lubricated for a long period, this may cause troubleshooting in the working of machines.
- Check and regularly clean the water in the water temperature controller to avoid scaling, and blockage of the water pipelines.
- Inspect the difference between the specific set temperature of the water temperature mold controller and the actual or initial temperature of the mold controller.
- Regularly inspect the pump of the water temperature controller to avoid the problem of leakage. When the leakage occurs, repair it or replace the pump with the new one.
- Regularly inspect the wiring cabinet and look for the conditions of the electrical equipment to avoid any short circuits and phase breakdowns.
- Brush the filters of the cooling fan on daily basis for efficient working of the water temperature controller. When the filters are unable to clean, and are non-cleanable, replace the fan filters with new ones.
- Inspect the water-type mold temperature controller for excellent schedule functioning.
- Inspect the thermostat and try to decrease its’ temperature to attain better output from the water temperature mold controller.
- Measure the voltage and the ampere of the water temperature mold controller.
- Regularly check the cabinet controls and the indicator light or circuit alarm.
- Inspect the water pump, and see if the pressure of the water is all set and balanced. Check for regular operational methods.
- Inspect the level of the water in the solenoid expansion valves of the temperature mold controller, and determine the water level sensors.
- The indirect cooling process of the water-type mold temperature controller inspects the fan for proper and speedy functioning. In this way, the fan does not work slowly.
Yushine’s water temperature controller is a device that regulates the temperature of the water for the proper molding process. The different ways to install the water temperature controller are as follows:
First of all, power off the supply, and disconnect the wires to avoid hazards. Try to wear safety equipment such as google, gloves, face-sheet, and most importantly safety shoes.
Connect the inlet and the outlet valves of the water temperature controller with the pipeline of water. Make the connection tight enough because any minute leakage in the water pipeline may affect the working of the water temperature controller.
Make a connection of the water temperature controller with the power supply, and open the valves of the water pipes for good performance.
Turn on the main circuit or switch the position of the digital touch screen. When the water temperature controller is installed, the indicator light turns red which shows the start or stop process due to blinking.
After installation, click the start or stop button according to the need.
The temperature of the water controller starts to decrease. When the temperature of the water reaches the specific set value (normal), then shuts down the system by pressing the main circuit switch. This process is useful in increasing the lifespan of the machine.
The power supply of the cooling water in the water temperature controller connects with the main supply in the same electrical cabinet which helps reduce the size of the controller machine.
Yushine’s water temperature controller regulates water circulation and temperature. It comes in two forms a standard water temperature controller and a high-temperature water controller. The benefits of using such a temperature controller are as follows:
The water temperature controller improves efficiency and reduces maintenance costs. The functioning of the water temperature controller is automatic. The automatic working results in inconvenience and improves the quality of the product.
The water temperature controller is quite beneficial in making the correct appearance of the mold or a product.
The exact required temperature of the water-type mold controller reduces the chance of defective product production.
The constant and continuous circulation of the water temperature controller proves fruitful in saving energy up to 35% and protecting the surrounding environment.
The different model series of the water temperature controller and the performance specifications of such models series are as follows:
The temperature range of series STW600 to STM3600W is 120° Celsius. The heating power of this series measures 6KW. The power of the pump is 0.55KW. The water flow in the pump is about 27L/Min, and the capacity of the stainless steel basin is 3.0L.
The weight of this model series is about 100 kg. The power of heating water is 12KW. The power of the pump in such a series is 0.52. The flow of water in the pump is 272 L/Min.
The power of the pump is 0.75KW. The heating power is 9KW. The dimension measures about 655 x 280 x 740mm.
The weight of this model series is 105 kg. The pump flow of water is 0.752KW. The pressure of water flow in the pump is about 5.5 bar. The flow of the pump is 422L/Min.
This model series dimension measures 695 x 340 x815mm. The weight of STM1200 is 120 kg. The power of heating is 12KW. The pump power is 1.5KW, and the flow rate of water is 74L/Min. The capacity of the basin is 6.0L.
The dimension measures about 870 x 360 x 930mm. The weight of the model is 140 KG. The heating power of the model is 24KW. The flow rate of water from the pump is about 130L/Min. The power given to the pump is 2.8 KW. The capacity of the tank measures about 7.4L.
The weight is about 165 kg. The pump flow is 200L/Min. The heating power of the water is 36KW. The power consumed by the pump is 4KW. The pressure of the water flow is 8.0 bar.
The temperature range of series STM600-PW to STM1200-PW is 180° Celsius
This model’s dimension is 765 x 320 x 765. 85 KG is the total weight of the model. 9KW is the heating power. The rate of flow of water in this series is about 42KW. The pressure ranges from about 5.0 bar, and the capacity of the tank is 3.4L. The power consumed by the water pump is 0.75KW.
In this model series, the rate of flow of water from the pump is 74L/Min. The pressure of the water in the series is 6.2 bar. The power consumed by the pump is 1.5 kW. The heating power of the water is 12 KW. Dimension measures about 765 x 340 x 820mm.
In the dimension measurement, the initial count shows height. The second digit measures the width and the last digit depicts the diameter of the machine.
The freezing limit or line of the water temperature controller, and its’ components prove useful in the precise temperature control for the mold.
When the temperature of the water, and mold exceeds the setpoint, then the mold temperature must quickly stop to rise further. In this way, another low-temperature liquid enters the system. The fluctuations in the temperature of the liquid depend upon the size of the valves (solenoid).
The area of the cooling valve (solenoid) calculates in the following way:
Cooling capacity= KW* 3.16 /t.
t= Chilled water temperature difference
The factors which needs to pay attention to while making a selection of the water temperature controller are:
- Pump size, and capacity
- Inner size of the throat
- Cooling capacity
- Heating capacity
- Control box
For more details and queries, contact Yushine’s well-trained, and highly experienced technicians to make yourself clear about the product.